FITHTEEN-15

3rd POV

"That is the point Tendou, even though we didnt know that it wasnt Hinata's fault we should have believed him in the first place." Lev said looking at Akaashi and Tendou.

This made the two nod and looked at eachother in much regret.

✨Time skip✨

The next day it was the volleyball training camp everyone was kinda excited and nervous because there is a new team joining.

Everyone was already there.

-Fukurudani
-Shiratorizawa
-Karasuno
-Nekoma
-Inarizaki
-Date Tech
-AobaJoshai

They are all ready to play but Coach Ukai stopped them because the last team isnt there yet.

They looked around and asked each other what team is missing.

When suddenly loud cheer erupted from outside the gym, there was so many boys and girls cheering.

This made Marie curious she walked outside to see why there was other people here.

This is a private campsite why the hell are they here? Are they going to take my Oikawa away? Or maybe they also want to slut around this hot volleyball guys?

Marie thought There was two luxury vans and four black Ferrari outside the gym.

Damn more hot daddies! Marie thought excitedly.

Her thoughts was interrupted when Asahi And Kenma came running from behind her leaving everyone confused as hell.

"BITCH NANA YOUR HERE!!!" Both Asahi and Kenma shouted.

While you can here Ennoshita Kiyoko and Yachi laugh from behind.

This made everyone inside the gym whisper, Asahi cussed and now theres Kenma whose looking so happy.

A guy in a black suit came down the car.

"Hey Ennoshita its Franken!" Asahi shouted  he wanted to tease Ennoshita because his afraid of Hinatas dad.

Ennoshita shivered when he saw another guy but this one looks like a royalty.

Marie look at the direction where Ennoshita looked, she shivered in fear and anger.

What the fuck is that cold maid doing here? Does he not know that this is a volleyball camp?

Marie once again thought. She looked at the car one last time and immediately regret it.

Frankenstein and Cadis Etrama Di Raizel is looking at her dead in the eyes.

She quickly walked inside and sat beside Oikawa.

Then shouts erupted again this time hot guys came out of both the vans but no one recognise any of them Kiyoko and the others are waiting for Hinata.

But the Hinata they all remembered was small and skinny the 5 are waiting for a long haired Hinata.

Three hot and built guys was walking up to Kiyoko Asahi Ennoshita and Yachi when Kenma started running to the orange haired guy jumping then hugging him.

They were all shock Kenma looks like a small koala in the Tangerine's grasps.

"I missed you to my baby Kozume!" The tangerine said taking his mask off.

Sei and Ibuki looked at Hinata smilling even though their jealous they cant get enough of the cute interaction.

Then the 4 others ran and Also hugged Hinata they cant stop but touch Hinatas biceps and Kiyoko keeps trying to get a piggyback ride from Hinata which made the others laugh.

Kiyoko must really miss Hinata if shes showing this much affection.
Asahi and Ennoshita thought as Yachi hug Hinatas arms.

Everyone inside the gym was confused but Bokuto knows better he was about to walk to Hinata and the others when he felt someone stopping him.

It was Lev, Tendou and Akaashi he sighed and walked away.

Im so sorry for the wait😞

And also happy new year everyone I hope your doing great and your all happy (~^3^~)