CHAPTER-28

3rd POV

Everyone still didn't notice what was happening, Bokuto walked beside Hinata and looked at Kyoya weirdly.

"Tsk damn this presence is really creeping my inside's who is this visitor anyway does Marie know him." 

Kyoya mumbled and walked outside leaving Yuusuke and Manabu dumbfounded.

As Kyoya walk outside he can feel the presence closer to him, he smirked and walked slower.

"Tsk  Following me wont do you any good what are you even doing here brother." Kyoya asked as he turned and look at his brother.

"Hahaha oh come on that's no way to welcome your brother, and I'm not here because I was following you I'm here because my girlfriend's birthday is held here." Yuto answered as he smirked at his brother.

"Damn you could have done better than that bro, why do you have to pick someone you'll hate in the end." Kyoya chuckled knowing that his brother's weakness is also the orange haired boy.

"Tsk I will never regret loving my girlfriend she's a sweet heart." Yuto said confidently and walked inside the gym.

"Guy's it's ok, it was just my jerk of a brother." Kyoya passed the message to everyone's head and walked back inside holding his laugh, he is literally dressed as his brother the only difference is the hair color.

"I cant wait for him to kill his girlfriend if he finds out what happened to his baby tangerine HAHAH!" Kyoya laughed.

Inside the gym everyone was looking at the tall guys dressed in black walking up to Marie to hug her.

Oikawa watched slowly not knowing who the hell is hugging his girlfriend.

Hinata smiled widely when he saw Yuto. "Tsk that's why I couldn't sense the owner it was just Yuto Hyung."

"Damn it was more easier killing her now that Yuto is here." Hinata mumbled smirking at the irony. 

"HAHAHA Oikawa look's like his about to fucking lose it." Hisoka, Gon, and Killua said at the same time as they find it entertaining.

"Yeah baby look at his face it looks sour as hell." Ibuki and Sei said happily.

"I hope Marie knows what's coming at her." Hinata said as he looked at Gakuto raising his hand.

"Pfft your gonna paly the video as everyone sings happy birthday?" Hisoka laughed and told Killua and Gon to pull their phones out to capture a very beautiful and unforgettable moment.