Old/Original (2015).

Now, before you read this, PLEASE note that I WAS really sick AND half asleep when I originally wrote this. So PLEASE be nice. Thank you.

It happened at night, in a cematary, and under a fullmoon. But it was a bit cloudy too.

Two men were running. One for his life, and the other was The Hunter.

The guy running for his life tripped, when the clouds covered, for a few seconds.

????: -he looks up to find The Hunter above him.- -gasp- -covers his face with his right arm, breathing hard-.

THE HUNTER: -he draws his sword to deliver the final blow, but was stopped mid. strike-.

????: -jumps between the two men to stop the fight- "Stop! It's my fault, not his! I should be punished, not him!"

????: -was cowarding on the ground, then looks up at the new voice, and finds his old friend and guardian, Mary- -Surprised- "Mary! What are you doing?!"

MARY: -looks down at him, smiling motherly- -in a sweet voice- "It's okay, John. I've lived for far too long, and besides, I'm the one who got you into this mess," -with a stern look and voice- "and I'm the one to get you out!" -lunges at The Hunter, to try to tackle him, but he side-stepped nimbly, and she got sliced on her right shoulder- -tumbles to her left and lunges at him again, with his back turned, and tackles him into a few tombstones, head first-.

It did kill him, but as a resolt, she got stabed with the pure silver sword.

JOHN: "Mary!" -runs to her, crying- -gently picks her up and holds her close in her arms- -crying hard and whispers- "Mary, why did you do that?"

MARY: -in a weak voice, with tears in her eyes, whispers- "It's because I love you." -was smiling but starts coughing bad-.

JOHN: -gently holds her closer with a very concern look and voice- "Mary?"

MARY: -stops coughing long enough to say in a sweet voice- "I sorry, but I much live you now." -closes her eyes and breaths one last time, then her body turn into pale, luna, flower peddles, and blows away with the gentle breeze-.

JOHN: -when she closed her eyes, he screamed- "No!" -while he was watching, he was crying so hard, his body was shaking a little- -When he looked up, watching the peddles, he saw the moon shining brightly, then he howled , moanfully, for his late love-.

The End?

By: Victoria Ramsay.
Age: 22.