New/Updated (2017).

It all happened in a cemetery on a night of a fullmoon.

Two men were running through the tombstones. One was running for his life, and the other man was called The Hunter.

The man running for his life tripped and falls when the clouds covered the moon for a few seconds.

????: -tries to get up, but a bone chilling laugh has him frozen in fear. He slowly looks up to find The Hunter above him with an evil smile.- *gasp* -covers his face with his right arm, and was breathing hard-.

T.H: -painfully, slowly draws his sword, and raised it for the final blow. But was stopped mid-strike by a female- *blinks a few times before getting mad at being interrupted in his latest hunt* "What!?"

????: -has been watching them ever since they ran into the cemetery. Right when The Hunter was about to deal the final blow, she jumped in-between them to stop the fighting, by taking the blow herself- "Stop! It's my fault for starting all of this, not his! Fight me instead! I should be the one who's punished, not him!"

????: -was still cowarding on the ground, but freezes at the familiar female voice that he's known for years. Slowly looks up, hoping it's someone else, only to find his long time old friend and guardian- -truly shocked to see her here, but most importantly about the sword that's cutting through her left hand- *in a shocked and scared voice* "Marry! What are you doing!?"

MARY: -still holding the sword in place, and the other still wide open, halfway turns her head, and smiles motherly at him.- *in a sweet voice* "It's okay John. I've lived for far too long anyways. And besides, I'm the one who got you into this mess," -turns back around and gives The Hunter a very heated glare- *in a stern, with a slight growl to it, voice* "And I'm the one to get you out!" -kicks The Hunter off of her, and while he's a bit distracted, lunges at him. But he nimbly side-stepped, and got sliced in her upper right arm, and tumbles a bit to her left-

T.H: -Turns back around and lifts his sword up again to finally deal the final blow, thinking he got her in the neck, instead of the arm. But is surprised when he gets tackled from behind into three tombstones, head first-

MARY: -Pretends to be dead, so that he drops his guard, and as soon as he turns his back to her, she makes her move- *Slowly gets up, so as to not to make any sound to draw their attention to herself. Slowly gets a bit closer to him, runs at him at full speed, lunges at him from behind, and tackles him into three tombstones, head first*

It did kill him for good this time, but as a result, she got stabbed in the stomach by the pure silver sword.

JOHN: "Mary!" -runs to her, crying. Gently picks her up off The Hunter and takes the sword out of her stomach. And gently holds her close in his arms- *crying hard, and whispers softly, but his voice was still shaky and cracking a bit at the end* "Mary, why did you do that?"

MARY: *groans softly when John picks her up and holds her gently in his strong arms. In a weak, but still strong, voice and with misty eyes, Whispers* "It's because I love you." *was smiling softly, gently puts her left hand on his cheek, and tried to get closer to kiss him, but ends up coughing up a lot of blood instead*

JOHN: *gently holds her closer, brushed some of her blood covered hair out of her face, and with a very concerned look and voice* "Mary?"

MARY: *stops coughing long enough to say in a sweet, but much weaker, voice* "I'm sorry my love, but I must leave you now." *closes her eyes, and breathes one last time*

JOHN: *When he saw her close her eyes, and took her last breath, he screams desperately but to no avail* "NO!"

After Mary took her last breath, her body started to glow a pale white. As John was watching her face, and crying so hard, he was shaking hard. He didn't notice Mary's body was slowly turning into Lunar flower petals, until only the upper half of her body was left. As he realizes and watches all of this, he let's out a loud and heart breaking scream. As he does, a gentle breeze comes by and blows the rest of the petals away. All but one petal blows away, for that one petal was part of Mary's heart. That one petal stayed behind to brush against his left cheek, saying one last goodbye, making him smile a sad weak smile, and then joins the others. As he looks up, not only does he see the petals flying upwards in a spiral, he also sees the moon shining brighter than before, and an image of her smiling in the sky. As he sees the last petal flys out of sight, he breaks down, and howls moanfully for his dearly departed love.

The End?

By: Victoria Ramsay.
Age: 24.