Chapter 5, Trigon Is Coming Back?

Raven's Pov, (HEYYY) 

I was watching Robins POV as I was knocked out. Being family bonded with him aint bad. Kinda fun really if Im bored I can just see what he is up to. My eyes opened and I was awake? I look and see Artemis helping me stand.

"Can you fight?" she asked looking at me worried. I pulled up my hood and saw Malchior. "Get everyone out of this room" I flew up to the air. "JADE, ROY MOVE" I hear Artemis shout and I saw 2 people run to Artemis side.

I soon close my eyes. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I shouted and blasted Malchior with all I had. Soon he was gone? All what left was his book. I soon landed on the ground on my knees taking deep heavy breaths. "Remind me not to get on her bad side" I hear someone whisper.

"Get everyone free" I nearly shouted and I heard locks begind cracked and I stood up hugging myself. Something else is wrong, very, very wrong. More dark magic like....like my fathers! He couldnt be here. He cant! I sent him away!

If he found away to brake my spell! We could all be doomed! "RAE" I hear BB shout and soon he was by my side. "You did it again didnt you?" he asked and sounded upset. "Im fine BeastBoy" I lied knowing I had to rest.

"Friend Raven please dont lie" Starfire sounded worried. "I said Im fine" I snapped and soon she looked away. Soon we all walked out the other room, BeastBoy and Artemis helping me walk. "Raven?" Robin rushed over.

"You ok?" he asked and I nodded. He knew I was lying. Robin soon looked at Starfire and smiled as she hugged him. "Can I be sick?" BeastBoy asked as Robins old team walked over. "Slade got away" Kid-Flash mumbled.

"Like always" Crybog sighed. "We will get him" Robin was holding his arm. He was also hurt. "The Batman and Superman in the prison are robots" Artemis then passed a controler to Robin. "Batman and Superman are still missing" Superboy then punched the wall.

"We should rest, this fight has hurt Friend Raven" Starfire looked at me. "I said Im fine Star" I gave her a glare. "Lets head you our base, we can rest and then look for Batman and Superman" Aqualad spoke up.

We all soon left and was in a cave. Artemis helped me into a room as I sat on the bed. "Raven what did BeastBoy mean back then?" Artemis asked me and she sounded worried. "He ment nothing" I repiled not in the mood to talk.

Artemis sighed and left and I soon whispered a spell getting out of the cave to a bookstore. I just want to sit down and read a book. I buy a whole bag of books and started to walk around. This place was new and kinda nice.

Soon I saw Slade on a roof. His forehead glowing the simbal of my father. I turn around and run back towards the cave. "No, No, No" I whisper and started thinking over and over again. I soon was grabbed and taken onto a roof.

"You guessed then didnt you Raven?" Slade asked. "Your working for my father again Slade?" I asked/snapped at him. "This time this deal he cant brake" Slade smirked grabbing the top of my arms. I felt the simbal growing on me.

I screamed in pain before Slade let me go on the ground. "This time Im aloud to hurt you a little Raven" Slade smirked and soon her was kicked off the roof. I look up to see Robin. "Raven you ok?" Robin asked helping me stand. 

"How?" I asked confused. "I dunno, somehow I knew you was in danger" Robin replied and I nodded. Soon Slade was back on the roof laughing. "Robin the mark" I whisper as the simbal started to glow again on Slades forehead.

"Again?" Robin mumbles as I grab my arm. It was stinging from where he touched it. "Raven run, dont let him finish it" Robin nearly shouted and I looked at him. "You was hurt last time" I nearly shouted and Robin gave me a "GO" look.

I soon flew off and saw Kid-Flash show up next to Robin. I soon felt a great pain in my back making me fall onto another roof. "Someone else?" I whisper to see a boy smirking over me. He had his hair shaped as horns?

He soon grabbed my arm making me in pain. I was trying to hold back a scream but I couldnt. I soon screamed in pain as my cape was destroyed and my legs started to glow. "NO" I shouted before blasting him off.

I soon saw a cat next to him. I then remembered him from a book, Klarion the Witch Boy. "Klarion? Working with my father?" I asked stepping back. "Your father and I worked together beofer" he laughed and grabbed my arms.

I soon screamed again as my selvees broke off to show the simbal growing up my arms and legs. My hair started to grow. "RAVEN" I hear Robin shout before I blacked out. Trigon. He's back. I soon see myself in Trigons lair.

I knew I was still knocked out but my father brought me here. "This time Raven, you friends cant help you" I hear his voice. I look around but didnt see him. "WE ARE NOT SCARED OF YOU! WE STOPPED YOU BEFORE" I shouted.

"You only delayed what will happen" My father replied making me fall on my knees. Sadly he was right. I couldnt destroy him. I cant. Until he is destroyed this world is doomed!

Note:

Heys guys what you think of this chapter. TRIGON IS COMING BACKS! I know but read some of the comic's he dose come back when Robin is Nightwing and blah, blah, blah! Yeah I know its kinda confusing.

But Raven never stopped Trigon fully she only trapped him until he was stronger to get out. Sadly Raven died in the comic!