Chapter 3, "Meet My Old Team"

Robin/Dick's Pov, (ELLO MY FRIENDS) 

Slade back from the dead. Raven and I was right, he aint dead. "How are you back?" I asked as I saw BeastBoy out the window. "Never left Robin" Slade answered as a gorilla came through the window throwing Slade out of it. 

"Nice on BB" I smile as he helped me up. Soon he helped Raven up and Starfire flew over hugging me tight. "Im so sorry for thinking you was wrong about Slade Robin" Starfire whispers and I hug her back. "Dont be Star" I whisper back.

Soon Cyborg and Artemis walked over. "Will you come back now?" Artemis asked crossing her arms. "No" I answer her. "Dude Batman needs you and so do the team" Wally then nearly shouted. The Titans look at me confused.

"Titans we are going on a trip" I look at Star who smiled. "LIKE TOKYO" BeastBoy shouted happy. I laugh as they all ran off getting there things. "New team huh?" Wally asked and he was upset. "At lest they trust me" I snapped.

"I DO TRUST YOU" Wally yelled. "YEAH RIGHT, YOU DIDNT STICK UP FOR ME DID YOU?" I yelled back and I walked off towards the computer. "Computer lock down mode I mumble as Wally walked over to me.

"We have been getting our butts kick since you left man" Wally whispered. "Your problem" I mumble as I was picked up and slammed into the wall. "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM" Wally shouted as a green blasted hit him.

"Leave Robin alone" Starfire snapped. Soon Artemis had her bow at Starfire. "Stop fighting" I walked next to Star covering her from Artemis rang. "Robin he just hurt you" Star whispers and I sigh. "I know" I whisper back.

"I would not be a good girlfriend if I didnt help" Star then whispers. "Ok you win at that fight" I mumble rubbing the back of my neck. "Did Robin just say a girl won in a fight with him?" Artemis asked shocked making he sigh.

"Yeah I did" I turn around to see her. Soon Starfire hugs my arm making me smile. Artemis smirks at me and soon hit Wallys arm making him look. "You finally got a chick?" Wally asked making me laugh a little.

"M'gann is going to kill you Robin" Artemis laughed as a lode of wind started to blast through the broken window. I look to see M'ganns ship. "LANDING PLATFORM ON ROOF" I shouted and it flew upwards. Great the old team is here...

Starfire looked at me and I had a feeling she knew how I hated this. "Star can you get the others for me?" I asked and she nodded and flew off. Wally, Artemis and I then went to the roof to see Aqualad, Superboy, M'gann and Zatanna?

Great the girl I kissed is here! JUST GREAT! "You found him" M'gann smiled and flew up to me. She soon hugged me tight. "NEED TO BREATH" I shouted and she let go. "Sorry" she laughed playing with her hair.

Soon my team showed up. "Dude we got a bank robbers robbing a bank" BeastBoy smirked. "We will talk when I get back, go inside and wait" I look at Aqualad who nodded. Soon I turn to the Titans and smiled. 

"Titans go" I then ran off the roof and soon Starfire grabbed my hands. "You just wanted to get away from them" she laughed. "Yep" I replied as we dropped me onto the roof of the Jump City Bank. I brake the glass window and jumped inside.

I saw the 3 carrying money and soon saw me. "Scrap" one whispers as Raven put them in a bubble. "This keeps getting easier" BeastBoy laughed behind me. "Means we are getting better" I turn to see my team.

"I might have to go withour guest to help someone I care about" I then looked to the ground. "We are coming too" Star soon grabbed my hand. "Yeah dude we are a team" Cyborg smiled at me. I soon nodded and looked at them. 

"Who will watch over the City?" I asked and everyone went quiet. "It will be fine for some days" Raven then smiled and I sigh. "Fine, Raven and BeastBoy get these guys locked up" I soon walked out the bank.

Cyborgs car pulled up next to me and I jumped in. Cyborg and Star joined me and we drove back to the tower. We walked in to see Wally and Superboy fighting. "They are worst then friend BeastBoy and Raven" Star whispers to me.

"HEY SIT DOWN" I shouted and soon they both sat down. Zatanna and Artemis smiled at me. I then sigh and look at Cyborg. "Can you get the files on Slade out for me" I asked and he nodded walking off. "Star you should help him" I smile at her.

Star nodded and kissed my cheek before flying after Cyborg. I soon turn to my old team. "Now I want a reason why I should help?" I asked crossing my arms. "This Slade has Batman and Superman, they know Bruce is Batman" Aqualad explained.

I nodded and sighed. "Leads?" I asked them. "We know Cheshire is helping Slade and some guy made out of paper with has powers like your friend Raven" M'gann answered. "Paper?!?" I nearly shouted stepping back.

"You know him?" Wally asked. "Yes we do" Raven answered pulling her hood down walking over. "The brake in last week, Robin they freed Malchior" Raven looked at me worried. "He wont hurt you again Raven thats a promise" I replied to her.

"When do we leave?" I look at my old team who looked at me a little shocked. "You have changed" Superboy mumbles. "Well its been a long year" I mumble as Raven looked at me. "What?" I asked her. "Can we trust them?" she asked pointing at the old team.

"What you mean trust us?" Zatanna and M'gann stood up. "I know Robin better than anyone" Raven snapped. "Yeah right" Wally mumbles. "Raven dont start this" I put my hand on her shoulder. "They dont understand" I whisper.

Raven then walked off upset. "Understand what?" Aqualad asked and I sighed. This is going to be one long day....