chapter 5 - Lil Mosher - jades p.o.v

"I DONT THINK SO HUNNI" I snapped as I grabbed onto Rachael. "We're conjoined twins... See!" Rachael said laughing taking it as a joke, even though she was nervous deep down. I was more serious. I need Rachael with me. She's the one with the confidence, what if I couldn't keep a conversation going, what if I really embarrassed myself! "I'm sure you will be able to last an hour without each other” Austin persisted. Looking at us raising his eyebrows. I shook my head in disagreement, so did Rachael. I started to think that we could win this argument but what happened next I was not expecting. Austin bent down, picked me up and threw me on to his shoulder. I held onto his tshirt and occasionally hit his back as he took me to our booth and placed me on my seat. I looked over to see Alan placing Rachael in her seat, laughing. But even she looked really shocked.

"I fucking hate you Austin Robert Carlile!" I said still in disbelief of what he had just done. "I love you too" he said laughing. I got really nervous... Did he really just say that!... "Ha. Ha" I said sarcastically trying not to let the inner fan girl come out. "I don't know about you but I'm starving!" Austin said in his deep voice which made me melt. "Of course I am, I'm always starving. Give me a sausage and I'll eat it!" I said before fully realising what I'd actually said. Austin started laughing. "I better go order it before I get too excited" he said still laughing. I laughed and shook my head at him. I watched him as he met Alan at the counter. They were both having a laugh, it kind of reminded me of Rachael and I. He soon walked over with two xxl steak burritos, chips, a strawberry starburst drink and a Dr Pepper.

"That's my favourite!" I said grabbing the strawberry starburst drink. "It's sweet like you" He said smiling at me. "Really?... Cos I'm a bitch" I said taking a chip and giggling like a little girl. "Really, you seem like a lil pussy cat to me" Austin said sipping his Dr Pepper. "More like a tiger" I said laughing. "I can tame you" he said raising an eyebrow and biting his lip. I froze and stared in to his perfect deep brown eyes. I snapped out of it and turned away. I saw Rachael and Alan laughing. She looked so happy, they were so cute. So was Austin. I could feel myself falling for him by the minute. "Are you okay?" he asked as I looked back at him. "I'm fine, are you?" I replied sipping my drink. "I'm fine now" he said with a cheeky grin on his face. "That's plenty fi you!" I said laughing. We got on really well and by the look of things so were Rachael and Alan. We took the piss out of people that walked in and had the occasional play fight over a chip. We started to talk about his music.

"So you're a fan?" Austin asked. "Of course I am! How can you not be!" I said having a mini rant. "So what ones your favourite?" He asked. "Second and Sebring, I try and sing it but I can't scream" I said laughing. "I could make you scream" he said smirking. "Austin Robert Carlile! That's terrible!" I said amused and slightly embarrassed. "What! You're cute!" He said "So are you" I replied shyly. I felt my cheeks burning up. Austin looked over at Alan and Rachaels booth. "What is it?" I asked wondering why he was staring at Alan's booth. "Making sure they aren't looking" he replied still watching them. "Wha..." Before I could finish my question he kissed my lips.

I sat in shock. Austin Carlile just kissed me! He smiled and bit his lip. I blushed... He's just so perfect. I started thinking about all those years I had fancied him and how amazing he actually was. I was snapped out of my daydream as Austin had reached under the table and took my hand in his. "What do you say?" he asked. I looked at him with a confused expression. "Would you be my... Lil mosher" he said biting his lip as his cheeks stated to burn. I couldn't believe it... Austin Carlile just asked me out and in the cutest way ever! "Only if you'll be my screamer" I finally managed to spit out. I smiled at him as I ran my thumb over his knuckles. Austin had the biggest grin ever on his face. Austin made sure they weren't looking and he kissed me again. I smiled at him and looked over at Rachael I couldn't wait to tell her.
Austin and I decided to go over to tell them. We were so excited to tell our best friends. We walked over to their table with massive smiles on our faces. "We have something to say" I said excitedly. Alan and Rachael looked at each other “Emm, we have something to tell you too”  Alan said questioningly. That was not what I was expecting.

They moved over so we could sit next to them. “Who wants to spill first” Alan asked looking at Rachael and then at the table. I looked at Rachael. She was looking at me with a puzzled expression, I could tell that what they were going to reveal was going to be massive... But what was it? And why was making them so nervous that they didn't even feel comfortable to tell their best friends? And what were they going to think of us?...