surprise meeting [six]

The pair arrive to the party. There was a long line to get in, but thanks to founder's privilege, we got to skip to the front. Damon needed to get invited in still. Thankfully, Tyler was at the door waiting for Vicki. "Hey Ty." Madison greets the untriggered werewolf. "Hey Mads. Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Tyler." Tyler greets the two back. "I'm Damon, Damon Salvatore." Damon tells Tyler. "Come in." Tyler says. Damon smirks. The two walk in. Almost all eyes were on them. Madison spots Liz, who gestures her to go to her. "I'll be right back." Madison tells Damon. She walks over to Liz. "Who is your date?" Liz tells the sorceress. As explained before, Liz was Madison's second mother, so, of course, she was protective over her. "He is my friend. I didn't have a date, neither did he, so we decided to go together." Madison tells Liz, truthfully, but still not answering the question. Liz nods, "Alright, go have fun." Madison smiles and walks back to Damon.

Madison and Damon hung out for majority of the night. He snuck her alcohol, but not enough she would get drunk. Madison sees Stefan and Elena talking. "Let's go over there." Madison says, dragging Damon to the antiques. Once they were in earshot, they heard Elena read out the names of our ancestors. She reads Damon and Stefan's name. Damon swoops in saving Stefan, "The original Salvatore brothers. A tragic story, actually." Elena looked intrigued, while Stefan looked annoyed. "You don't need to bore them with our family's past." Stefan says, trying to stir away from the topic. "It's not boring. I would love to hear it." Elena says. Madison walks away from the couple. Damon follows her like a lost puppy. "There is a lot of history here." Damon says looking at the model of the church. "If you don't mind, could you tell me the story of your ancestors?" Madison asks Damon, who smiles at her. He told her the story. The same way he explained it to Elena. You could see the sadness hidden behind his eyes as he told the story. He ended the story off by asking Madison for a dance. She obviously said yes.

They danced for a while until Regina stormed over. She screeched and screeched. Madison wasn't one to bring down other girls, but Regina might have to be an exception. Madison was fed up and walked away before she blew up. She hadn't read the book yet, so she didn't want to accidently kill anyone. She walked pass a table of used champagne glasses and candles. The glass shattered and the candles lit up. Madison needed to calm down. She goes in the backyard and sits on the steps. Someone's footsteps are heard from behind her. She doesn't bother turn around. Whoever it was sat next to her. Madison looks over to see... Jordan? Her eyes widened but it wasn't fear, it was more surprise than anything. It was clear she meant no harm to her, so she just looks back into the greenery. "You're not scared or curious. Why?" Jordan asks her doppelganger. "I can sense you mean no harm and I don't have the energy to ask questions." Madison says, not bothering to look at the person next to her. Jordan lets out a small sigh, "Let's get out of here. I have lots to tell you." Madison looks at Jordan. She nods and gets up. She dusts off her dress and looks at Jordan. "Can we stop by my house? I need to change." Madison asks the sapire, who nods in response.

After stopping by the Gilbert's home, Jordan takes Madison to a rooftop. They are seated at the ledge. Madison pulls out a bag of weed and rolling paper. She rolls a blunt and looks over at Jordan. "Do you want one?" Madison asks. Jordan shakes her head, "You know those are really bad for you." Madison smirks and shakes her head. She lights the end and inhales. She had the paper and cannabis from when Miranda and Grayson first died. She hadn't touched it since she entered this universe. She knew how to roll a blunt because of her older brother, Mason. She exhales the white smoke. She liked the feeling. It made her feel good. She could understand why people smoke.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Madison says after taking a few hits. "Do you know about vampires?" Madison nods, "And sirens and the devil." Jordan looks over at the girl. "Do you want to know why we look alike?" Jordan asks. Although Madison knew why, she nodded. "18 years ago, I met a man. I didn't know who he was at the time, but we slept together. We were both vampires. So, we didn't need protection. What we didn't know was someone put a curse on the man. The curse caused him to be fertile. He could make anyone pregnant, even vampires. I became pregnant. I had the baby, but I hid it from him for its safety. I gave birth and gave it up to someone in our bloodline. Apparently, she was pregnant, and she gave them away." Madison connected the dots. She was the baby. Jordan was her mother. "Oh my god." Madison gasps, "You're my mom." Jordan nods. She continues on with her story, "I watched over you. I saw you grow. Your first boyfriend, Tyler. Your first kiss. Your first graduation. Your first day of school. Your first steps. I was there through it all. I wish I could have saved your parents, but that was the one night I had the leave town. Someone from my past came. They couldn't know I was alive. So I left." Madison was speechless. What could she say?