HS REUNION

The weekend came, I texted Jordan to see if he is up yet. He wasn't, Of course he wasn't. Typical Jordan move. I called him over and over again until he finally picked up:

"wHaT!" He said annoyed.
"It's the weekend." I reminded him.
"So? That means sleep in..." He said.
"no... That means HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!" I practically screamed.

"Ali. THE REUNION IS NOT UNTIL 6!"
"I know But..."
"BUT WHAT?" Okay he really is annoyed.
"Just don't be late okay?"
"Fine." He said and hanged up the phone.

I took a long hot shower to relax, I have been stressing about the reunion ever since I was invited. And it finally here, today. Ugh I hope nothing goes wrong (which I doubt it) something HAS to go wrong. I mean, this party is filled with my high school mates. That means drama.

After I got our of the shower I did my hair. I know it's still 12 but I just want to make sure everything is perfect. Just in case I burn my hair or something, I would have time to fix it. I straightened my curly hair then curled the edges. I know I know "YOUR HAIR IS ALREADY CURLY WHY DO ALL THAT!" it's because my curls aren't perfect. So straightening it down will make it look neat then curl the edges which would give it an alive kind of vibe.

After I was done I wore a random outfit and dropped by the coffee shop worked and talked with noah to pass time.

Ugh our side of the board is still empty... It been days now. Okay I'm going to write something down;

@thatonesmartgalwhofigureditout
You there?

"hey, why aren't you dressed yet?" Noah asked, I turned around to face him.
"It's not until 6" I informed and he nodded knowingly.

"So, are you nervous?" He asked.
"Duh... I mean, JACKSON is there." I replied and he chuckled.
"It's just Jackson." He said and I gave him a look.
"Just Jackson? JUST JACKSON?" I snapped.
"Okay okay calm down." He lifted his arms in defence.

After few hours my phone rang
"five minutes and I will be there" my brother informed me. I said goodbye to noah and rushed back home. As soon as I got inside my apartment, I heard a knock on my door.
"Wow, you get all that height in one year?" He commented and I chuckled. "And you still are shorter than me." he hitted my shoulder playfully.

I gave him a hug and closed the door as he walked in. He still looks like he could get all the girls, just like I remember in high school. His curly black hair definitely is what made him popular back then. He have always been different from me, we are the opposite; He is the outgoing twin with lots of friends and I'm the introvert who always spends time indoors to read doing anything to avoid the outside world. I'm not happy with how introverted I am but I AM happy with him being an extrovert. I mean, if he wasn't, how would I have survived high school? He was always there for me when I couldn't stand for myself. I appreciate that.

Even though we haven't talked for ages, that does mean it's because we despise each other. I mean, besides all the arguments we have, I love him so much, I truly do. I would have never asked for a better brother, or. Twin for that matter.

"I'm going to change, make yourself at home" before I could even finish the sentence he threw himself on the sofa and already got comfortable. I got in my room and wore the outfit noah picked out for me. Cute leather shorts and a black top. I put on some last-touch accessories and got back outside.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. With that we left my apartment and got in his car. Wow I missed just hanging out with him everyday. I know, I used to want the day I turn 18 to come fast so I would be able to move out and I always told him that he would never see my face EVER again. But here we are.

It's still 5:20 but the ride took about half an hour so we got there in time.

"Breathe" he said as I unbuckled my seat belt.
"Do you think, Uhm- We should go back?"
"No!" He said, "I didn't come all the way here for us to go back. We are going in. Now get out" I did as he said and took a deep breath in, and then out. Ugh relax!

We walked to Jackson's house and knocked on the door. Oh my god oh my god. Here I am freaking out again. Oof I really am pathetic...
"AYYY THE MORGAN'S ARE HERE!" Jackson screamed as soon as he opened the door and saw our faces.

Here we go...
This is going to be a LONGG night.

As soon as I stepped inside I saw faces of people I NEVER thought I would see again.
Of course the mean girls are here... Yep, mean girls does exist. Not just in movies. In fact, in real life they are like a literal snakes. Worse than movies ever created.

"who is that?" The blonde girl, hannah obviously said once she saw my face.
"You know damn well who I am" I said.
"No I don't, who am I supposed to know?"
"Uhm, I bet you remember me whenever you look at the mirror and see your crocked nose" I said making her boil up.
"At least it looks better than your HIDEOUS paintings" she shoot back.
"So you do remember me" I gave her a fake smile then left.

"High school is over, when are you both going to stop treating each other that way?" My twin brother asked.
"Uhm... Never." I said honestly.
Hannah and I were best friends from kindergarten till elementary school. Then middle school came and changed her to this brat she is. I just hope this day ends well.

"Hello Morgan," Jackson said.
Oh JACKSON SAID.

"H-hey Jack" Jack? JACK? What the hell is wrong with me.
"Are you having fun or is this your nightmare coming true?" He chuckled.
"The second one" I replied awkwardly.
"Same honestly." He admitted.

"How come we never talked?" He asked.
"HUH?" I looked at him confused.
"I mean, three years ali. Three years of high school and we never crossed paths." He explained. Did he just called me Ali? Okay i officially had everything I ever wanted in life.

"Yeah. Well, it's probably because I'm awkward."
Why why WHY did I just say that?

"What do you mean?" He asked.
I don't know Jackson. What do I MEAN? Ugh.

"Uh, you know... I knew you back then, but i never was confident enough to talk to you" great. Now he knows I'm one diffidence person.

At the middle of the night, I saw hannah approaching me. I KNOW she is up to something but I don't quite know what. She had a drink in her hand and gave me a dirty look, she smiled at me in a way that isn't really comforting. What is she up to?

She got closer and closer, once she was an inch away she spoke "not sorry" she said. what? A second later she 'acted' as if she bumped into me and spilled the drink on me.
"YOU!" I gasped shocked at what she just did but not surprised.

"I'm sorry!" She said in a loud voice to act as if she is a saint in front of everyone but in fact she is a SNAKE who wanted to get on my nerves so I would do something bad in front of them all.

But you know what I did? I stayed calm.
"It's okay" I said and gave her a smile, I could see the anger on her eyes.

"Here, let me help you" Jackson said and approached me with a napkin and helped me wipe it off.
"I got it" I said but he contenued helping me anyway. I glanced at hannah and I swear her face changed. Is it about Jackson? No way! She obviously likes him and is jelouse. Okay I promise I'm not always this evil but it's just, hannah makes me act this way.
She annoys me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it!

Love,
T