Mixtape

꧁𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟꧂

I sat on the sofa, with the bag on my right and the phone in my hands staring at the screen which is the messages between Adrian and i;

Me:
I will open the bag now!

I texted him, and finally opened the bag. It had a small wrapped up gift. I started tearing it gently as I don't have the courage to ruin this neatly wrapped gift. It had a little bow and everything! Super cute. If only I could keep it that way and stare at it forever... But again, I can't wait anymore to know what it is.

Adrian:
Alright! I hope you like it :))

I finally removed the wrapping paper and it revealed a mix tape. Nothing was written on it but I was eager to listen to it. I used to listen to mix tapes ALL-the-time when I was in middle and high school. I have got a cassette player somewhere in here, I just have to look for it between the boxes. I got up and searched in the boxes in my wardrobe. Yes, I still have some boxes I didn't sort out. It's just- I kept them in there because these are all stuff I don't use anymore but at the same time, I don't want to throw out.

I went through them one by one until I finally found it. I had a nostalgic feeling as soon as I saw it and held it in my hands. I sent a picture of it to Adrian informing him that I am about to play it. Song after song started playing and I couldn't stop listening to it. I had inspiration to draw, so I did as I listened. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't catch whose songs these belongs to.

Me:
When I tell you I am OBSESSED...
Who's the singer? And what are the names of the songs in here?

Adrian:
Why?

Me:
Because I want to search them up on my phone.

Adrian:
They are not on YouTube. Or any other platform on social media.

Me:
everything is on YouTube Adrian...

Adrian:
Yes, but not these.

Me:
Come on don't be selfish and tell me!

Adrian:
It isn't on social media I promise!

Me:
Alright just give me the names of the songs and the artist and I will make my research...

Adrian:
artist, eh? Hm, I like that.

Me:
I'm confused.

Adrian:
I'm the artist

Me:
no way!

Adrian:
you are not the only talented one here :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow I haven't updated for a while.
This us a REALLY short chapter, as always...
Thanks for reading!

Xoxo, T