traitor is all around

Emily

I heard a gun shot... cece and I looked at each other asking the same question inside our mind..

Alison! We both shout..

And we heard another gun shot.

"what is happening?! " cece asked.

"really?! I don't know..!" I begin to cry..

"wait here.. !" She get out of the car and.. . Sneak to the warehouse..

I don't know what to do.. then I heard a siren.. the police is here..

I come out when I heard an explosion when I turn around I saw the warehouse on fire.. cece is running towards me..

"emily! I cant see alison.!!" Then she looked at the police who also shocked about the explosion.. "Alison is still inside you have to do something.. ." After cece said that the police went to the warehouse to check if someone is in there.. .

"please... my wife is in there! Please! Save her!! L"I cried.. . I felt so weak.. and cece is trying to make me strong .. but I cant... my wife is inside the burning warehouse.. and I heard a gun shot.. It's all my fault.. if I didn't left her.. alone..!

"EMILY!!!" Its hanna.. .she hugged me.. . 

"oh my god where is alison?!" I can't speak.. I looked at cece and she nodded.

She answered for me. "we heard a gun shot... and after that.. an explosion.. .and.. and.!" She cried!

"and what! Say it before crying.! What!" Spencer shouted..

"alison is inside... and we have no idea.. if she still alive!" I said..

The girls was on shocked.. spencer hugged aria and hanna hugged me... while cece is atill crying!..

There's a fire truck came to stopped the fire.. .

We wait until .. a police approach us..

We all stood up.. "okay, we've seen 3 bodies.. . Can you help us identified it?

I nooded...he lead us to a bag.. and opened it.. ..

I saw paige body, then caleb and sidney..

"do you know them?" Hanna answered for us.

"that one" she was pointing to the body of paige.. " she's the one who kidnapped our friend !"

"what is her name?" The officer asked.

"paige" she said without any feelings..

How about the two bodies??

Spencer.. Answered the question

"that one is caleb and the other is Sidney!  They're helping paige .. from everything!

The officer nodded..

Okay you can go..

"no we can't! " I said.. " you have to find my wife?!"  I shouted...

"don't worry mam were doing our best to track your wife but for now you need to wait.. . " but after he said that... his radio.. talk.

"officer keagan!! We found another body... She's shot... ! " I looked at the officer and he nodded..

" okay. Bring her to the hospital.. !"

"roger that..!" Then we quickly... wait for the ambulance.. when we saw a girl laying on a stretcher..

Then I saw a blond hair.. my heart is beating fast. I don't know how I feel..

Damn... damn.... when I reached them.. i cant breath.. alison is shot.. .. i don't know where..

But I saw blood all over her clothes.. I hugged her but the medic stopped me.. also the girls..

"maam you can't hugged her? She's injured.. " I frown

"she's my wofe you idiot how come I can't touch her!" I shouted..

"I'm so sorry.. well you need to come with us.. she need you.. " I nodded. And looked for the girls.. I saw cece who is also crying..

"cece  come with me.. we both know alison also wants to see you.. when she wakes up.." I said and she nodded..

I looked at spencer.

"spencer follow us.. in the hospital.. " she nodded.. and I get in the ambulance.. with cece..

"emily, she can make it.. alison.. She's strong.. " she gave me an assurance looked.

"I know.. " and I looked to alison I held her hand.. " babe.. Don't leave me please? Where trying to start a new life..you know that.. Don't end it please... ?" My tears begin to fall.. "please babe.. I'm begging you.. Don't leave me......please..!" When we heard a long beep sound...

Ali!!

Spencer

I'M driving to the hospital... Alison is shot... my god...

"spencer do you think alison can survive this?!" Hanna is crying.. .

I wanted to cry but I choose to stay strong for the others.."no han.. alison she's strong... " aria... Squeeze my hand..

"your right.. She's much stronger than any of us.." then she looked at hanna..

"she can pass this one" hanna tried tp smile.. but again.. she cried again.

Our drive.. was full of sadness.. we reached the hospital.. hanna quickly get out of the car and run too the information

Hanna

When we reached the hospital.. I quickly run to the information area..

"ms. I'm here for alison delaurentis! " I asked.. I heard spencer and aria.. and they also stop beside me.

"she's still in the surgery...-" I looked atound and I saw emily and .. cece sitting on the waiting area.. ..

The others follow me..

"emily!" She looked at me. and embraces me.. she also cried in my arms..

"stopped crying em!" I try to comfort her but it didn't work.

" I need her han.. why isnthis happening to us!" She punched the wall..

"please em.. stop that.. . " its spencer ahe hugged emily behind..

"its hurt when you saw your wife full of blood.. !" She continued

"emily... Please calm.. !"aria said.

"calm?! How can I relaxed if.my wife is 50-50?!" I push aria .. but not that strong..

"were all in this together remember?!"  Hana said

And we all hugged each other..