2.

2.

I've known Ricky since he was about fifteen years old. I didn't understand him then, and I don't understand him now.

But I can tell you that he sucks.

The recount of what Antonio said to me was one of the greatest days of Ricky's life. How do I know? Let me put it this way: Have you ever described an ugly situation to a person - a situation that hurt - words that gutted you, and made color rise into your face - that may have even made you cry? And as you told your story, a look of pure pleasure passed over the face of your audience? Even stifled pleasure - but yes - it was clear that your story was being enjoyed.

That slight uplifting, tightening turn of the eye muscles, similar to when a person smiles. He fought against it, but it was unmistakable. The twitching corners of the mouth. Oh, yes. Antonio telling me just how much he thought I wasn't worth was a revelation to Ricky. Because you see, for once, he wasn't the bad guy.

~~**&**~~

Ricky is too important for anything, and everyone is wasting his time. You see, Ricky is this phenom ... this guy that everyone wants to be. And if you aren't a) a female DTF or b) a social/financial connection - then you need to get out of his way.

He's a legend ... in his own mind.

In reality, Ricky is a short ( five foot nine ), fat ( to the point that he has cellulite on his ass and saddlebags ) social climbing wanna be.

His concept of parenting consists of showing up anywhere between 4 and 8-8:30p.m. - planting himself on the couch or in the basement ( whichever is farther in proximity from our eight year old daughter ) and

watching TV

playing Playstation games

texting

FaceBook

YouTube

and taking - of course - his many (many) phone calls - most from Kathy.

I don't think he's ever had an active hand in raising our kids. He can't be bothered. If he isn't pissing his time away like some distracted twelve year old, then he is fielding the constant calls and texts from Kathryn Smith. One time mistress, turned girlfriend as of August 2005. By the way - this is how he earned his rep as "The Bad Guy". He walked out on us, for Kathy and her kids, about a year after I told Antonio what he needed to know. He was ten by then. Add premature revelation of sensitive info to the mix, stir and voila! Stinging insect hive on two legs. All he needed was one good swat, and his angry swam would fly out to attack.

And that's just what happened this morning.