Chapter 3

You grabbed his finger, and bent it down, you watched as Hisoka smiled while looking down at your hand wrapped around his finger, "remember I'm only doing this to get that diamond back.. its not a date," you let go, red marks and lines ran down his finger, he raised his hand and stared at it.

"~so aggressive..~" Hisoka whined, "I dont like getting touched Hisoka," you crossed your arms as you watched him pout like a child who got their lollipop taken away from them. "For a Phantom Troupe Member, you sure are childish.."
you moved your H/c hair out of your face.

Hisoka shrugged, not seeming to care at your obvious backlash, "when is the fight anyway?" You start walking down the hallway towards the exit, Hisoka's obnoxious and long strides easily caught up to your short and quick ones, you turned your gaze to Hisoka waiting for an answer.

As you both approached the door, you opened the door, letting Hisoka walk through first, you wanted to get on good terms, you closed the door and turned around, seeing Hisoka take out his phone, "~about..~" Hisoka looked like he was thinking a bit, to hard.

"~hmm..an hour and 30 minutes~" Hisoka showed you the time on his phone, you looked at his Lock Screen, seeing it was a picture of himself, Chrollo and another person, the other man was almost as tall as Hisoka, with long, black hair, Hisoka seemed happy and playful in the photo.

But the other man seemed glum, and emotionless, it looked like he was forced to be in the photograph, and you couldn't blame him, you hated photos as well, you could never see two people of the opposite attraction become friends, but you were curious, much to curious for your liking. You peered your eyes at the phone,

"Who's that?" You pointed to the other man in the photo, "~I know, he has terrible taste in clothing

"Who's that?" You pointed to the other man in the photo, "~I know, he has terrible taste in clothing..~" Hisoka shook his head, resting his head in his palm, "~green and purple.. and its all about those needles!~" Hisoka started insulting the man's clothing choice as if he knew good fashion picks.

"yours isnt any better.." you looked at his phone, scrunching your nose at his style choice, "~hey.. my fashion sense is amazing..~" Hisoka pouted, shutting off his phone. "You. Fight. In. Heels...." you paraphrased each word, spacing it out evenly.

"~so.. I look good~" Hisoka crossed his arms, reassuring himself and making his ego even bigger then it already is, "whatever, lets just get to this arena place," you looked down at your feet as you were walking, the cement sidewalk was cracked, and rusted.

You raised your head, smelling a strong, sweet and familiar scent of bubblegum, you turned your head to Hisoka, seeing him blow a large pink bubble, he brought up his hand and popped the bubble with his sharp fingernail. Hisoka noticed you staring, and he looked at you.

"~hm..~" he tilted his head, putting his hands in his pockets, "is that Bungee Gum?" You pointed to the small packet in his pocket, "~oh, your familiar?~" Hisoka took out the packet of gum. "Yeah, that was my favorite kind of gum when I was like 10" you smiled looking at the gum package.