Chapter 5

As you, Hisoka and Illumi walked down the slim hall, you could hear his quiet laughing, "will you shut it? Jima just did a dirty move, thats the only reason he won.." you crossed your arms, damn well-knowing that you were just trying to find an excuse.

Hisoka playfully punched your arm, "~sore loser~" he smiled, putting his hands on his hips, you huffed in response, which earned you another chuckle from Hisoka, you looked passed him towards Illumi, watching as he fiddled around with his needles.

You slipped past Hisoka, and started walking in between them, looking over at Illumi's needles, he seemed to notice your curiosity, in which he handed you one of the needles, you put your pointer finger above the sharp end of the needle,  but Illumi quickly grabbed the needle back.

"Dont" Illumi pushed the needle back into his shirt, "your no fun," you whispered, putting your hands in your pockets, suddenly feeling a small nudge, you look to your right, "~my sweet, once we get back to the suite, can you start a bubble bath? I'm feeling quite filthy~"

You were about to push him away, and tell him no, but you remembered the deal, and bowed your head down in dissatisfaction, "fine.. whatever," you push his hand away, Hisoka laughed at your angry demeanor, which was only making you even more pissed off.

"lets just hurry up," you speed up, making Hisoka and Illumi pace their steps, which didn't bother them much, when you got to the room, you waited as Hisoka placed the card in front of the scanner, hearing the beep, he opened the door, letting you and Illumi walk in first.

"Ill make sure to start your bath, 'sir' " your sarcastic tone makes Hisoka pout, "~dont be so rude..~" he shut the door, locking it, "whatever.." you walk into the large bathroom, and slouch down, turning on the water to the bath, as it ran, you walked over to the mass amount of shampoo, and conditioner bottles.

You grabbed one of the shampoo bottles and opened it, gently smelling it, you quickly closed it, getting the strong smell of sweet bubble gum, "Jesus.. everything is bubble gum scented.." you put down the bottle and grabbed a bottle of soap, which of course... bubble gum scented.

As the water ran, you poured a cap full of soap, into the warm water, you watched bubbles quickly form onto the surface, as you waited for the water to fill, you sat on the edge of the tub, tapping your knee. Soon enough, you shut the tap off, and stood up,

You contemplated a bit before walking out of the bathroom, "c'mon Hisoka," you leaned against the door, "~coming dear~" he swooshed his hair back, "I told you to not call me stupid names.." you huffed, moving away from the door, Hisoka laughed and walked into the bathroom.

As you heard the door click into place, you looked towards Illumi, watching as he looked into Hisoka's closet. "What are you doing Illumi?.." you walked over to him, and looked into the closet, looking at the mass amounts of colorful clothing choices.

"Not a fan of colors?" You move the hangers, looking at the different arrays of crop tops, "no." Illumi moved away from the closet, and sits back onto the bed, "so.. how long have you and Hisoka been friends?" You sat on the opposite bed, looking over at him.

"4 or 5 years" he pulls a needle from his shirt, and twirls it around his pale fingers, "oh, I wasn't expecting that lo-" you were suddenly cut off by the distant call of Hisoka, "~Y/n, can you come here for a second?~" you looked towards the bathroom doors with a sigh.

"If I go in there you better not be out of the bubble bath, ass out.. okay?" You twist the knob, and walk in, looking at Hisoka with his arms resting on the outsides of the tub, he looks at you and smiles. With the rest of his body in the tub, you feel relief.

"What do you want Hisoka?" You cross your arms, awaiting an answer, "~can you rub some shampoo in my hair darling?~" he tilts his head, his wet hair dripping down his jawline. "What? N-" he raised a finger into the air, "~uh, uh uh! You cant say no~" Hisoka laughs,

You huff in defeat, feeling a sudden anger rise, you stomp over to the mass amounts of hair items and grab the shampoo, As you sit on the side of the tub you pour a small amount of shampoo into Hisoka's hair. You close the bottle and rub the shampoo into his hair,

"I never thought I would do this in my entire life.." you watch as bubbles form in his hair, "~Should've picked Jima~" Hisoka leaned his head back, feeling the satisfaction of someone else doing something so simple and easy. "Shut up you jester.." you huffed.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Time skip 10 minutes
._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

You got up and grabbed a towel from the rack, "alright, here Hisok-" you dropped the towel, watching as Hisoka was getting out of the tub, "W-what the fuck, not when I'm in here dude.." you turned around covering your eyes, "~we both know you love it~" Hisoka purred.

"No.. I really dont.." you turned your gaze back towards him, noticing he had the towel wrapped around his waist, "now keep that towel on.." you walked towards the bathroom door, but you were stopped feeling a hand wrap around your wrist.

"~I didn't say you could leave just yet~" Hisoka gently pulled you farther into the bathroom, you groaned and yanked your arm, making him let go, "~I still need you to do my hair~!" Hisoka wrapped his finger around a strand of his soaked hair.

You watched as he walked over to the sink, and stared at you through the mirror, "~well? What're you waiting for love~" you felt a familiar heat rise to your face, as you walked over to the sink, you muttered "you bitch.." which caused Hisoka to smirk.

"~your a loud whisperer Y/n~" Hisoka looked down at the sink, your face burned up more, "your hearing things.." you grabbed a comb and hairspray, "lets just get this over with.." you combed through Hisoka's wet hair, You looked back down at Hisoka and mischievously smile, yanking the comb back,

causing Hisoka to bring his whole neck and head backwards, "~owww... your so rude Y/n..~" Hisoka rubbed his slightly sore scalp, "deal with it, you knockoff clown," you put the comb on the side of the sink. "Your hair is mostly dry, so you should be fine," you ruffled Hisoka's hair,

You turned your back, and walked out of the bathroom, immediately feeling the cool air, hit your neck from the steamy bathroom, caused a slight shiver to crawl down your spine, you looked over towards the bed, to see Illumi, once again fiddling with one of his needles,

"You have an obsession with those things, dont you?" You tilted your head, resting your hand on your hip, "I dont have a obsession" he looked at you, his dark black orbs staring at you made you step back a bit, you stayed silent for a moment, "I would love to see you with some contacts or something.." you held back a small laugh.

"No." Illumi grumbled, pushing the pin back into his shirt, "~ah, I see you two are acquainted~!" Hisoka walked out out of the bathroom, scrubbing his head with a towel. "~after this, Y/n darling, can you take me and Illumi out to eat? I'm starving~.." Hisoka made a pouty face.

"Ohhh.. of course your highness," you bowed, talking in a high pitched, snobby voice,