Her

Reian pov

I was just laying in the room thinking about what happened down there.
I started to get hungry since I haven't eaten all day and it is already 5pm.
Damn I have been in this room for 4 hours just thinking and crying.
I really wanted to leave but I promised jin that I would stay for  5months and if I don't like it I can leave but if I wanted to stay i can.
I got up to get food I walked down the hallway but I forgot that I am on the third floor I stopped at the edge of the stairs.
I looked down and everything started spinning i couldn't do this I started breathing heavily.
I thought for a moment if I just close my eyes and guide myself maybe I can make it down the stairs.
I grabbed the rail and closed my eyes I took each step slowly all of a sudden I missed a step and I stumbled down the stairs until I stopped.
I opened my eyes and I was at the second floor.
My ass hurt real bad.
All of a sudden I heard somebody running.
I felt a hand grab my shoulder I looked up and it was namjoon
Not really the man that I wanted to see.
"Are you ok. Are you hurt anywhere. What happened" namjoon
I got barmbareded with questions
"I think I will be fine my ass might be bruised later but I was just trying to get down the stairs but I was to afraid and so I thought if I just closed my eyes and guide myself down the stairs everything would be fine but no my clumsy ass had to miss a step"me
By the time I was done talking I was all out of breathe because I didn't even breathe while I was talking.
Namjoon just started chuckling.
I found his laugh kinda cute and soothing.
He grabs my arm and helps me up.
By the time I'm up I rub my ass because it fucking hurts.
"Come on I will help you down the stairs"namjoon
"And how are you going to do that"me
"Do you trust me and will you let me do what I need to do to help you"namjoon
"I don't particularly trust you since you did threaten me and you did kinda hurt me by slamming me against the wall. My head still hurts by the way from that. But I trust you enough to help me down the stairs and I will allow you to do what you need to do" me
All of a sudden I feel myself being lifted up.
"Just close your eyes and hold on"namjoon
I close my eyes and rap my arms around his neck holding on tight.
I feel us moving down the stairs

We finally got down the stairs.
"Ok we are down the stairs now I'm gonna set you down"namjoon
I open my eyes and let go he sets me down I look at him
"Thank you but this still doesn't mean I like you I am still mad and upset at what you did"me
I turn around and I see holly and tori with a wide smile on their face I look at them oddly.
"What"me
"Oh nothing just the fact that namjoon literally carried you down stairs and the fact that we totally ship it"tori
"You literally ship everybody tori and I promise nothing is probably gonna happen"me
"Did you say probably " holly
"No I don't know what your talking about"me

Namjoon pov

I couldn't help but smile when she said probably and also that her friends said that they ship it.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks we would be great together.

Reian pov

Me tori and holly walked to the kitchen.
But we didn't expect to see some chick and jungkook making out I was so disgusted.
"Excuse but there are people that do stay here besides you"holly
They broke the kiss just in time for Nina to walk in
"Who is this"Nina
"I'm karmen jungkook girlfriend" karmen
Everybody piled into the room.
Me tori and holly and Nina were probably thinking the same thing or it was just me so I decided to speak up.
"I'm sorry to say this but I don't like her she gives me a bad vibe"me
"You haven't even been her for a whole day you don't get an opinion"jungkook
"Excuse me I have a right to say what ever I want"me
"Ok raise your hand if you don't like karmen" holly
Holly tori Nina and I  raise our hands immediately. I look around  and all if a sudden tae, hoseok, jimin and jin raise there hand as well.
"Well that's more than half of us"Nina
All of a sudden karmen walks up to Nina and slaps her.
"How dare you talk to me like that who do you think you are"karmen
Ninas lip was bleeding all of sudden jimin ran to her side.
That pushed me to my fucking limits how dare she hurt my friend I walked up to karmen and punched her in the face.
She fell down I got on top of her and just kept beating her I could feel someone trying to pull me off but I pushed them away.
All of sudden I felt someone grab my shirt and lift me up I kept swinging trying to hit her but it didn't work I was wobbling around try to get back at her but somebody was holding me all of a sudden I hit someone in the face and I didn't like who I hit.
I HIT NAMJOON oh shit.
I quickly stopped moving and moved my hands to his face.
I gave him  a bloody nose.
"I am so sorry I please I am sorry" me
I was scared to death of what he might do to me. He just looked at me and I was so scared
"Its fine he tried wiping his nose but more blood kept coming. I quickly grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom I sat him on the toilet and was looking for a first aid kit.
His nose wasn't just bleed but I also cut him with my ring so there was a scratch on the middle of his nose.
I quickly found the first aid kit and lifted his head I also grabbed some tissue to stop the bleeding from his nose.
I was wiping the blood.
I grabbed the ointment for the cut and put it on.
I grabbed a bandaid and put it over the cut.
His nose stopped bleeding thank god
I was still looking at his face to see if I did anymore damage.
I didn't realize how close our faces were. I looked into his eyes and he was just stating at me.
I couldn't look away his eyes were so pretty they were almost black. All of a sudden namjoon bend forward and our lips connected.
I kissed back.
His lips were so soft.
He stood up and kinda bent down since I was way shorter than he was.
I moved my hands to his hair. His hair was so soft and fluffy.
I felt his hand grab my waist and his other hand cup my face.
We kept kissing. Why was i so attracted to him. Even though he threatened me for some reason I still feel safe. He slowly pushed me against the wall. As we continued to kiss.