Time

Jimin pov

After me and hobi took baekyun to the basement I walked back out to the living room to see my kitten there worried but pissed.
I Walked up and rapped my arms around her.
"Are you ok kitten are you hurt anywhere also you look worried what's the matter"me
"Of course I'm worried i beat up taes sister and now he is angry at me namjoon got stabbed. Because I didn't speak up sooner that he was reian ex because I new for sure she was to scared"her
"I know what will get your mind off of things come on let's go"me
I started walking to the door and she followed I grabbed my keys and opened the door for my kitten to get in.
Once she got in I closed the door and got into the drivers side.
I started driving off and I went to this little store that I searched up earlier which is for couples.
I got out and so did my kitten.
I grabbed her hand and walked in.
The lady welcomes us and I take Nina over to the onesies. She looks at me and happily smiles and walks over to them. Nina was looking at them and I found the perfect two I walked over and grabbed them I showed Nina and she loved them. She chose the piglet onesie while I chose the Winnie pooh one.
We walked over and I payed for them. I took Nina to get pizza and payed  for two boxs of pepperoni
I got us some some beer and soda.
I went to the movie store and had her pic out some movies.
She found a movie but she wouldn't show me so I handed her the money and she payed for it.
We got back into the car and drove home.
We went up to my bedroom.
We changed into our onesie I was trying so hard not to look at her while she was changing
And I was able to successfully not look.
After awhile i set the bed up and opened the pizza boxes and got the beer and soda and set it on my night stand.
She still wouldn't let me see the movie she said that she would put the movie in so I sat in bed waiting for her.
She put it in and then came over and sat next me.
The previews started and they were a bunch of Disney shows.
I looked at her and then looked back at the tv I slightly smiled and shook my head.
I grabbed a Piece of pizza and handed it to my kitten.
I ended up taking a slice for myself we started eating. nemo came on and i started to laugh
I bent over and kissed my kitten on the cheek.
"You know your way to cute thats why i love you"me
She just giggled and leaned into me I rapped one of my arms around her while i had my other hand holding my pizza while I ate.
It was about a couple minutes into the movie and I started getting thirsty. So I grabbed a beer.
"Kitten do you want a beer or soda"me
"I'll have a soda please"her
I just nodded and grabbed her soda for her and opened it for her I handed it to her and she started drinking it.
I grabbed my beer and opened it and started drinking.
The scene were nemo gets lost came up.
All of a sudden I heard sniffles like someone was crying. I looked over at my kitten and she was crying.
"Kitten why are you crying what's wrong"me
"Uh ne-mo got... lost a-nd it's so sadddd"her
She had a struggle saying her words I just chuckled and pulled her close to me.
"Its ok kitten it's just a movie"me
"But it's still saddd"her
I just pulled her close and kissed her forehead.
We continued to watch it and I looked down to see her asleep. I kissed her forehead and moved the pizza boxes and beer cans off the bed. And layed her down so she can sleep comfortably.

Tori pov

Hobi came back up. And holly came to the living room in a hurry. "Tori we are gonna miss the appointment let's go"holly
"Oh shit"me
"Wait what appointment"hobi
"Oh it's nothing baby you will find out tomorrow on your birthday"me
I kissed his cheeks and walked out of the house.
I got into the passengers seat while holly got into the drivers seat.
"Lets go figure out what this baby's gender is"me
Holly laughed and we drove

* hospital*

I was laying in the hospital bed. While the nurse was doing the ultra sound.
"Well miss do you want to know your baby's gender"nurse
"Yes please"me
"Ok well if you look here you can tell that it's a girl.... oh wait hold on I see another foot. Wow congrats your have twins it a girl and boy "nurse
I looked shocked a girl and boy omg. I got so happy that I got happy tears. I looked at holly and she was smiling really wide.