1 - Kinda cute

"Are you alright Midoriya, you look kinda tired." Iida asked as they were changing in the locker room. "Yup, I'm fine!" Izuku replied with a smile. "I think you should ask to sit this class out," Iida stated sounding worried. "It's ok Iida, I'll survive the last class of the day."

Iida sighed and walked away, Izuku zipped up his uniform and hummed trying to hype himself up. "Come on Midobro!" Kirishima called as he reached the door. "Coming!"

"Since Mina is gone today you'll be sparring with me," Aizawa informed standing in front of Izuku, Izuku nodded with a small worried smile. Izuku was slightly worried because he barely made it through his last class, and all he had to do was listen and take notes.

"Whenever you're ready," Aizawa stated pulling his hair back into a bun. Izuku stretched for a couple second before rushing Aizawa. (I suck at writing fight scenes so be warned.)

Aizawa side stepped and Izuku dropped, swiping at Aizawa's leg. "Come on Midoriya, these moves are weak." Aizawa taunted grabbing Izuku's leg and pulling it making Izuku fall on his back. "Right, sorry." Izuku huffed standing back up.

"Wait, what's up with you? You've been off these past two days." Aizawa stated grabbing the punch that was just thrown at him. Izuku stopped, and took a deep breath, "just some trouble sleeping."

"When was the last time you slept?" Aizawa asked, "um, last night?" Izuku replied even though it sounded more like a question than an answer. Aizawa gave him a look and he sighed, "Tuesday night," Aizawa gasped and gave Izuku a light glare. "Wait here and don't move." "But-" "no." And with a swift kick Izuku was on his back on the ground.

"Unfair," Izuku mumbled as he laid on the ground. Aizawa rounded up the rest of the class, "you're gonna be dismissed early, go get changed and head home."

"Is Midoriya alright?" Iida asked motioning to his classmate who was still laying on the ground. Aizawa glanced back at Izuku before turning back to Iida. "Yes, he's fine."

"Sensei, I've been meaning to talk to you about Midoriya. He seems more tired lately and not as involved in conversations, do you know what's wrong with him?" Iida stated as the rest of the class walked back inside the building.

"I think you should go get changed, if there's something wrong he'll tell you eventually." Aizawa stated and Iida nodded.

-

"Ok, get up." Aizawa said lightly kicking Izuku's side. "Can't," Izuku mumbled with his eyes closed. "Why not?"

"I'm dead, you killed me." Aizawa rolled his eyes, "get up or I'm gonna carry you." Izuku held his arms up making Aizawa groan. "You're a pain."

Aizawa picked up Izuku and threw him over his shoulder. Izuku yelped as Aizawa's shoulder dug into his stomach. "Should have got up when I said." Aizawa stated before he started walking.

"Where are we going?" Izuku asked as he tried squirming out of Aizawa's grip. "My dorm-" "you have dorms?" Aizawa sighed. "Yes the teachers have dorms on campus,"

"That's cool, why are we going?" Izuku asked still trying to get off Aizawa's shoulder. "Stop squirming, we're going there so I know you get sleep."

"But I'm fine! I can go for a few more days before crashing!" Izuku said making Aizawa stop. "So you've done this before?"

Izuku stopped squirming, "like you haven't." Aizawa huffed and continued his walk to the dorms.

-

Aizawa pushed the door open and walked into his dorm, it was about the size of a normal apartment. You open the door into a hall on the right is the kitchen, at the end of the short hall is the living room, on the right wall is another hallway with the bedroom, bathroom and closet. (I'm bad with layouts so if you don't understand I'm sorry!)

"You still awake?" Aizawa asked as he walked down the hall, Izuku huffed in response. "Don't huff at me."

Aizawa walked down the second hallway and into his room. (Picture above.) It was a bit bare, not a lot of pictures or décor but it was enough for Aizawa.

Aizawa laid Izuku down on the bed and almost laughed when he saw Izuku's pouting face. "I'll get you comfy clothes, one second." Aizawa said turning around and going to his closet.

Izuku cuddled into the comfy bed with his arms crossed, he could still go a few days without crashing, he didn't need sleep. Sleep is for the weak!

"Here, they might be big but it'll work." Aizawa said handing Izuku clothes, "call me in when you're done." And with that Aizawa left Izuku alone.

Izuku stood up and unfolded the clothes, a white T-shirt that was about his size and some black shorts. He quickly changed and called Aizawa back in, "just lay down and try to sleep, I'll be right here working." Aizawa stated sitting down at the desk next to the bed.

Izuku nodded and laid back down, pulling the blanket over him. "Is this a weighted blanket?" Izuku asked, "yeah it helps with anxiety, makes it easier to sleep."

Izuku nodded and closed his eyes, the smell of Aizawa's cologne hit him like a slap in the face. It smelled like campfires and coffee, there were a few other things mixed in ther but he couldn't quite pinpoint what the they were.

Soon enough Izuku had drifted off to sleep. Aizawa glanced over at Izuku every once in a while just to make sure he was asleep.

Bing

Aizawa looked over at his phone, a notification from Hizashi.

Loudass
Yo, can I come over and sleep in your bed?

Sho
No

Loudass
Whyyyy

Sho
You have your own bed, sleep in it

Loudass
But yours is way more comfy

Please?

Sho
No it's occupied

Loudass
I can share!

Please?

Sho
No final answer

Loudass
Welp, I'm at your door so

---

Aizawa sighed and massaged his temple as he heard his front door open. He could hear Hizashi's loud footsteps approaching his door, "Sho!" Hizashi chirped as he opened the door. Shota shushed him as he turned his chair towards the door.

"Wait if you're there, who's that?" Hizashi asked looking between Shota and Izuku. "Don't worry about it, go to your house and sleep in your bed."

Hizashi walked around the bed and looked at the sleeping teen. "Midoriya?" Shota shushed him, "he hasn't slept in 3 days, I made him come here and sleep." Shota whispered, "oh."

"He's kinda cute when he's not breaking his bones," Hizashi joked quietly, making Shota roll his eyes. "Am I wrong?" Hizashi questioned joining Shota on the other side of the bed. "No," Shota muttered as he looked down at the test he was grading.

Hizashi grinned before taking off his shoes and jacket and climbing under the covers. "What are you doing?" Shota growled making Hizashi smile. "There's more than enough room for two people to sleep in this bed, I'm sure he wouldn't mind me sleeping here for an hour or two." Shota sighed as Hizashi settled into the bed and fell asleep.

Hizashi wasn't wrong, Izuku was cute. Shota glanced over at the 2 men in his bed and smiled softly.

Definitely cute.