10 - Braids

Izuku sat on the couch, hairbrush in hand with the hair tie hanging loosely from his lips. Hizashi sat in front of him, enjoying the feeling of having someone else do his hair, especially when Izuku was so gentle when brushing his hair out. Izuku reached his free hand around and lifted Hizashi's chin up to have better access to the top of Hizashi's head. Once Izuku was done brushing out Hizashi's hair he set the brush down on the couch next to him and pulled the tie from his lips to put on his wrist. 

"What should I do?" Izuku asked running his fingers through Hizashi's hair, Hizashi leaned back into Izuku's touch as he shrugged.

"Whatever you want to do." he replied absentmindedly, Izuku grinned.

"You're giving me a lot of power here, Hizashi." Izuku teased starting to section Hizashi's hair to braid it. Hizashi chuckled quietly lost in the feeling of Izuku's fingers in his hair, he could no longer deny, he was extremely touch starved.

"I trust you Izuku," Izuku paused for a moment, Hizashi hadn't called him Izuku before, he honestly liked it. Hizashi tilted his head back to look at Izuku, a flash of worry on his face realizing Izuku hadn't exactly told him they were both on a first name basis.

"Your funeral." Izuku smirked before nodding his head motioning for Hizashi to look forward. It was mostly silent as Izuku worked his way through the braid, only a few comments here and there about what they should do the rest of the day.

"I think Aizawa banned Mario kart for the rest of the day," Izuku hummed using the hair tie to finish the braid. "You're done," he brushed a few stray hairs back before Hizashi stood, Izuku followed him to the bathroom to look at his hair. 

Hizashi looked in the mirror and immediately beamed, he rarely had his hair up in a braid, he usually just threw it up in a bun or a pony tail. He always thought styling it was to much of a hassle, but looking at himself in the mirror he may have to rethink that decision. Izuku watched him with a smile, he had done a fishtail braid, it was one of his favorite hairstyles to use when his hair was longer.

"It looks amazing, thank you Izuku!" Hizashi gushed gathering Izuku in a hug, Izuku laughed and hugged him back. "I'm gonna have you do my hair more often!" 

Hizashi let Izuku go, looking in the mirror one last time before practically skipping back out into the living room. Izuku followed behind him with a fond smile, Hizashi sat down on the couch next to Shota, who was still sleeping, before pulling Izuku down next to him. Hizashi put on a movie before turning and leaning against Shota's side, he pulled Izuku onto his lap before grabbing the blanket Izuku used for his nap earlier and laid it over them.

"Hizashi I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight if I nap again," Izuku mumbled, Hizashi hummed running a hand up and down Izuku's back.

"Then we'll stay up and watch this movie," Izuku nodded and cuddled into Hizashi's chest, focusing in on the movie while Hizashi silently healed his touch starved problem little by little.

---

I know this is short, but it's also late. I was supposed to post on Thursday and now it's almost 1am on Monday, so I'll try to make the next one extra long and on time! But no promises, anyways is there any ideas or head cannons you'd like me to implement in future chapters? let me know in the comments and also let me know what you think in the future.

(Also if you see this story updating previous chapters don't mind it, I'm gonna start putting chapter titles with the number!)