8

Izuku rested on the window sill, phone in hand waiting for his mom to pick up the phone. She worked a late shift last night and he felt bad calling her this early in the morning but he also didn't want to worry her when she got up for the day and he wasn't there. he pressed the phone against his ear when she picked up and he heard her groggy morning voice.

"Hello?" Inko grumbled.

"Hey mama, sorry to wake you," Izuku murmured with a smile.

"It's ok baby, why didn't you just come in my room?" She asked, Izuku heard shuffling on the other line and knew she was sitting up and stretching.

"I'm not home, I was studying with friends last night and it ran late so I decided to just stay the night." Izuku hummed sipping his coffee.

"Oh, do you need me to come pick you up?" Izuku laughed and shook his head even though she couldn't see it.

"No mama, I was calling to tell you there's gonna be a pretty rough storm today and I decided to rough it out here then come home tomorrow when it dies down a bit." 

"Ah ok baby, then I'll see you tomorrow, I'm gonna go back to sleep." Inko hummed and there was some shuffling as she laid back down.

"Alright mama, don't forget to eat and drink water." Izuku stated making Inko snort.

"Hey I'm the parent here young man, get some sleep and I'll keep my water bottle by my bed."

"Deal, love you mom, get some rest you deserve it." Izuku murmured and Inko mumbled back her reply as she started falling asleep again making Izuku chuckle to himself as he hung up. Izuku knew he didn't have to call his mom and tell her where he was, but he wanted to. Inko worked hard to provide for them and she didn't need to worry about where her reckless 19-year-old was while doing it.

Izuku set his phone down and picked up Fishbait, who had been staring at him impatiently since he sat down. He settled her next him on the sill and scratched behind her ears, Shota and Hizashi joined him in the living room plates of breakfast in hand. Shota handed him a plate before settling down on the couch next to Hizashi.

"Your mom alright with you staying with us today?" Shota asked and Izuku nodded taking a bite of his eggs and hashbrowns.

"Mhm, She doesn't mind what I do since I'm an adult but I do like to update her." Izuku replied and Hizashi paused, fork midway to his mouth.

"Wait, how old are you again?" Hizashi asked making Izuku snort.

"I'm 19, my birthday is in august." (he has my birthday cause I said so.) 

Hizashi nodded and finished taking his bite, they ate quietly until Shota got up to collect dishes.

-

"ZAWAAAA!!!" Shota jumped slightly as Izuku shouted for him from the living room, he had decided to go clean up his room and wash his sheets so they could have clean sheets to sleep in tonight, leaving Izuku and Hizashi in the living room to play Mariokart. "YAMADA'S CHEATING!" 

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM SHO, HE'S LYING." Hizashi called out, Shota rolled his eyes as he chuckled fondly, he decided to join them after he heard a loud thud and a yelp.

When he walked out into the living room he saw Izuku laying down on the floor holding his controller out of Hizashi's reach while Hizashi leaned over him, trying to grab the controller while keeping his own character on the track. Shota leaned against the wall deciding to just watch the scene unfold as Izuku won the race and dropped the controller with a victorious laugh. Hizashi groaned setting his controller down and leaning back to sit on his heels.

"You're cheating, there's no way you just won 3 rounds in a row." Hizashi accused looking down at Izuku who had a smug smile on his face while looking at Hizashi.

"I'm not cheating, you're just ass." Izuku ribbed sticking his tongue out. 

"Oh really?" Hizashi quirked an eyebrow, mischief swirling in his eyes. Izuku nodded smugly, Hizashi pounced on him and started tickling his sides making him scream out in laughter and try to crawl away from him to no avail. "You wanna say that again, Rockstar?"

"Yo- You're, Ass!" Izuku shouted in between laughter, he tried pushing Hizashi's hands away but every time he did Hizashi would just find a new spot that made him laugh harder. "Aizawa!" Izuku turned to reach hand out towards him, looking for help.

"Nope, you brought this upon yourself." Shota shrugged with a grin.

Izuku gave him a betrayed look before turning back to Hizashi and pushing his hands once again, "ok, OK, I yield!" he wheezed making Hizashi let up, Izuku was lightheaded as he rolled onto his side and panted. Hizashi had a satisfied smirk on his face returning to sit on his heels with his arms crossed. 

Shota walked over and crouched down next to the flushed face Izuku laying on his floor, he patted Izuku's shoulder and Izuku flipped him off making him chuckle. "Alright, I think we've had enough games for right now, why don't we watch a movie or something?" 

They agreed and Shota helped Izuku off the floor before instructing him to go grab as many blankets and pillows as he could. Izuku huffed rubbing his sides before wandering off down the hall to do as he was told, Fishbait quick on his heels, Shota then turned to Hizashi and had him help clean up the floor so they could make a makeshift bed there. 

Once everything was set up and the blankets and pillows were distributed evenly in the space they laid down. Izuku was in the middle, like usual, with Hizashi on his left and Shota on his right, Fishbait laid up on his pillow nuzzling into his hair. 

---

Alright, here we go, more fluff bitches! Anyways as I said on my message board, my kitten Phantom tried to completely delete this chapter halfway through. My lovely little bastard of a cowriter. 

Anyways I may update this again in the next couple days instead of waiting another week because I really like how I have this going, tell me what y'all think!