Backstory

2016 April 9 , Neocity

As usual it was a rainy day, but it seemed like there was a completely different vibe than usual. The whole kingdom was celebrating the inauguration of the oldest prince Yuno to be the next king but something unexpected happened.

I won't give the Throne to Yuno till I die - The King said leaving everyone surprised, the oldest prince didn't seemed surprised, after all his dad has been always like that. The prince Yuno proceeded to bow and go back to the palace to find his two little brothers concerned.

Hyung! There are two kids in the Livingroom saying dad is paying them to look after us- the middle prince said kind of scared , Yuno just shrugged and kept walking and then found himself being followed by another guy who seemed younger than him.

why do you keep following me ?- Yuno said staying still.

I'm your bodyguard, Dong Sicheng - the guy said bowing politely, Yuno just kept walking without paying to much attention he wasn't in the mood to talk and neither was he known to be the kindest person out there, he was the Prince no one knew about till after his 10th birthday, People refer to him as the Heartless Prince. The time passed and Yuno got annoyed by the footsteps following him.

can't you walk less loudly ?! - the prince asked the guy

im sorry, I will try - the guy said looking to the floor ashamed. He was known as the Kingdoms heart , he is from a poor family but always tried helping out and participated in every competition in the Kingdom that's how he finished up being a bodyguard , he gets called Winwin because of his win's record.

with the other two Prince's

the Prince Jaemin was staring directly into the guy who was left in the Livingroom while Chenle was judging the guy with a death stare.

Soooo may I ask your name ? - the middle Prince Jaemin asked , the bodyguard looked surprised his way , after all Prince Jaemin was known to be the nicest in the royal family.

I'm Lee Jeno your majesty - the guy said while bowing , Chenle still stared at him really uneasy after all Chenle was known as the Prince that needs everything to be perfect he may be young but you don't want him to stares holes into your head.

Haha don't call me your majesty pls , call me Nana - Jaemin said hitting the guys arm playfully

oh um okey ! but what's wrong with your brother ?- Jeno asked concerned

he barley talks neither goes out, he just STARES- Jaemin said laughing. After chatting the Prince's got called to the royal room.

Yeah dad ? - The middle Prince asked curious , Yuno and Chenle just bowed and so did the bodyguards.

as I see you already met the bodyguards, so I'm sorry Yuno I ruined your coronation just that being a King is not your level yet - the king said , the words he said to Yuno are the words that would hurt anyone but Yuno.

it's okey father after all wasn't expecting you to give me your crown because your ego is too big to accept your time is over- Yuno said leaving the room and Sicheng followed after him.

ugh always this thing with the coronation - Yuno said entering his room and sitting on the bed , Sicheng stayed in front of the door and stared at him worried...

are you alright ? - Sicheng asked nervous , Yuno stared his way surprised it was the first time someone asks him that.

I guess , I really don't feel anything oh and come in and close the door- Yuno said allowing Sicheng to enter.

You don't seem surprised about the situation sir is there a reason for it ?- Sicheng asked still standing in the rooms entrence.

It's normal from my father, he will never give the throne to the child of his first wife - Yuno said , the king had already 3 wife's and from each one child but Yuno is an exception the king is convinced he is the result of his mom cheating.

I'm sorry to ask this but what do you mean ? - Sicheng asked more as a friend than a bodyguard.

My so called father had 3 wife's ,my mom cheated on him and got decapitated, Jaemin's mom died of a bad illness and Chenle's mom is our current stepmom the so called Queen, but there is something he hates about me he thinks I'm not his child but from another man- Yuno said standing up and going to the closet.

oh I'm sorry sir - Sicheng said as he bowed.

Jaemin

Dad you need to stop being that mean to Yuno - Jaemin told the king

stop telling me what to do your dismissed- the king said , as soon as he said that Chenle went to his room and Jaemin and Jeno were left.

So is the king always like this? - Jeno asked

yes my young bodyguard- Jaemin said laughing

hey ! do I really seem 14?! - Jeno asked covering his face

yes my friend- Jaemin said while leaving

The Royal family wasn't known for their Niceness neither the good things they have done , they are known as the family who doesn't consider themselves a family but just known people...