who?!

2021-present

Neocity has been a normal kingdom since the king disappeared in 2017, no one tried searching for him neither the Royal family. Jeong Yuno who was already 23 years old finally got to be the king back in 2017 but no one expected something to go wrong...

One morning in the silent Castle someone started bagging on the door nonstop the guards didn't bother to open cause they thought it was a fruits seller, but as always Yuno got tired and went himself to open the front door.

who is this ?- Yuno asked looking at the man sitting in front of the door, the man stared up but the smirked and stood up, the man didn't bother to greet Yuno with respect.

I wont repeat it again who are you? - Yuno asked once again getting mad but the man didn't bother to answer and just looked at Yuno with hate. In middle of the silence the door closed automatically leaving the man outside. Yuno seemed confused by the doors closing and stared to the panels room and saw Sicheng bowing to him and Yuno proceed to run his way.

how many times do I need to tell you to stop bowing- Yuno said laughing and hitting him playfully, Sicheng just let a giggle out. During lunch it was pretty silent all the brothers stopped talking since their dad left after all he was the one who connected them.

so um guys how are you ? - Jaemin asked out of the blue... Chenle looked at him and rolled his eyes while Yuno didn't even bother to look at him.

I'm fine and you Jaemin?- Sicheng answered to his question, all the three brothers looked at him surprised. Sicheng was already done with the brothers acting that childish for the last 4 years.

back in 2017

It was a stressful day, the king decided to have a family dinner and the queen ( Chenle's mom ) was invited as well and that wasn't usual. The day passed by all the brothers were dressing up nothing unusual happen till they all arrived at the restaurant...

Hello kids, Lele- The queen said in a lovely voice while she bowed so the boys bowed back same as the bodyguards. The atmosphere was normal till the king entered that's when the atmosphere got cold... The king started at the guys coldly and then slapped each one of them, the queen was sacred of what was happening and tried to stop him but she got hit and fell on the ground. As soon as the king wanted to hit Chenle for the second time Yuno took his hand.

Who do you think you are to touch him ?!- Yuno asked mad the King just smirked and started beating up Yuno but Sicheng interfered. The king then stopped and sat down to eat while the guys tried to see if the queen could stand up but she wouldn't answer to anything, that's when the fight started that made the brothers hate each other.

WHY DIDNT YOU STOP HIM BFORE HE HIT MY MOM ?!- Chenle yelled at Yuno, Yuno rolled his eyes and stared the other way so Jaemin said something for Yuno.

IS HE SUPPOSED TO SEE THE FUTURE?!- Jaemin yelled that's when Yuno snapped

WHO TOLD YOU TO CONTINUE THE FIGHT HUH?!- Yuno yelled at Jaemin and so they kept discussing and while the bodyguards were trying to separate them the king ran away that's when he last was seen

Present

Guys stop for gods sake it was no ones fault what happened 4 years ago- Sicheng said and Jeno nodded in agreement, while Chenle disagreed and was about to yell when Jaemin ran out of the room and Jeno followed him. Jaemin ran to the balcony trying not to cry Jeno was following confused in his memory wasn't anything about Jaemin running away from a fight he usually stays and enjoys the drama.

Jaemin wait why are you crying and why are you running to the balcony?!- Jeno asked concerned running after him, but Jaemin didn't even look back that's when Jeno got to him and stopped him.

What's up why are you suddenly running and crying?- Jeno asked once again but Jaemin stared to the floor and didn't say anything so Jeno needed to keep asking to get an answer.

Today morning when I was walking in the cities park someone approached me and told me he would get revenge no matter what and that he would mange that we finish up killing each other- Jaemin said talking really fast and Jeno looked confused and was concentrated

Who was the someone you seem to know who it is - Jeno asked Jaemin, but Jaemin just mouthed the name and Jeno didn't get it at first but then

Who?!- Jeno yelled but Jaemin closed his mouth because Chenle was going their way. Chenle ran towards Jaemin and hugged him while begging for forgiveness, Jaemin seemed confused at first but then got it so he hugged him back but something fell so Yuno picked it up while he was staring disgusted at the hug.

Na Jaemin, 20 years old, mom died from a bad illness, has two biological brothers on his Fathers side.

If you think telling this to someone will change the fact about my revenge you are wrong in fact im always watching you guys...

- $(+!<

huh that's, hold up that's - That's ------Yuno yelled on the top of his lungs and Chenle started shaking

Who?!- Chenle asked