acting

2021 present

Chenle kept asking non stop who was the one that wrote the letter... Jaemin and Yuno couldn't believe he was back.

ONE LAST TIME, WHOOO?!- Chenle asked for a last time loosing his temper. The other Prince's knew who it was because of the code they were forced to learn as kids Chenle was the only one who wasn't forced.

Chenle... The king is back- Yuno said looking at the floor, Chenle just opened his eyes extremely wide he was scared to death. The fact was that back in 2017 the king had killed his mother with that punch he gave her...

back in 2017

Guys stop yelling and just call an ambulance- Sicheng said but all the prince's just kept arguing. Jeno and Sicheng stepped out and called an ambulance as soon as it arrived the bodyguard's carried the body of the already deceased Queen into the ambulance.

I'm sorry to announce that we got here too late the Queen has already passed- the medics informed the prince's and the bodyguards. Turns out the Queen died as soon as the King punched her.

I told you you've should have called the ambulance, but its always more important to blame everything on me - Yuno said as he took off and left the two other prince's fighting

2021 present

so if it is the King what do we do?- Chenle asked trying to stay calm. Everyone stayed silent till Jeno said smth.

I think its better if you all act as if you didn't knew who was the person who wrote the letter and keep acting as if you hate each other- Jeno said and everyone agreed that, that would be the best thing to do. Later that day was the anniversary of the second Queens death ( Jaemin's biological mother) so there was a big festival to celebrate how good she was as a person.

Yuno

This festivals have always been the things Yuno hated the most because for his mother nothing of that sort is ever done because the rumor of her being a cheater.

Yuno entered his room and closed the door behind Sicheng both of them entered the walk-in closet and got changed into the Royal festival clothing.

Sicheng do you think if I really was the result of my mother cheating the whole kingdom would hate me ?- Yuno asked while changing into his suit. Sicheng took a deep breath and ignored him but Yuno kept insisting in getting an answer.

Your Royal Highness I will talk to you as a friend and not as a bodyguard... Why do you care so much about what the Kingdom thinks you are way better than you Father so they won't go and make a riot- Sicheng answered leaving the room after Yuno just sighed

Jaemin & Chenle

Jeno was sitting in his room that is besides Chenle's and Jaemin's room when he started to hear bickering.

Chenle that's my suit give it to me - Jaemin said trying to take the suit away rom Chenle just stared at him and stuck his tongue out.

Does it seem to you as if I cared ?- Chenle said when Jeno got in the room and took the suit they were fighting about and gave it to Jaemin.

You both need to stop fighting over suits now out- Jeno said going out to meet Yuno and Sicheng.

After a while all the prince's meet in the royal room with the bodyguards and went to the festival. It was a sunny day everyone was laughing eating or enjoying the quality time. Yuno had prepared a lot of activities for kids and got the best cooks around the world to go to the festival after all he did care about his brothers happiness even tho he never shows it. As Yuno and his brothers arrived at the plaza everyone got out of their way and greeted them.

Ladies and gentleman the King and his brothers have arrived the festival officially starts now- a girl said on a stage. As the bodyguards keep taking gifts people wanted to give the Royalty the King went to sit on the throne with his brothers sitting beside him. After a while the girl approached Yuno and greeted him.

Hello your royal highness I'm Yoo Jimin but I get called Karina- The girl said bowing, Yuno just stared at her and nodded.

Hello Karina I'm Jaemin excuse my brother he hates this events- Jaemin said showing Karina the way out.

Yuno stop acting that mean - Jaemin said sitting back down Yuno just rolled his eyes and opened his phone while Chenle just played with a puppy.

Jaehyun stop being so stubborn- a man said entering the room... Yuno's eyes widen and he looked at the man.

so I see you still recognize my voice nice seeing you again why does everyone calls you Yuno tho?- the man said getting near to Yuno but Sicheng interfered.

I'm sorry but the King isn't ready to see you- Sicheng said looking at the man serious...

Johnny what are you doing here?!- Chenle said finally getting back to earth. Turns out Johnny studied with Yuno while he went one year to the USA to learn English Chenle knows about him because Johnny always used to send Chenle gifts and sent Jaemin chocolate.

So you are Johnny ?- Jaemin asked confused. Yuno just gave Sicheng a signal and Sicheng took Johnny out of the room. The day went by and the festival was about to finish when someone started to talk in the microphone.

I see you told the rest about my letter you all are bad at acting but dont worry the worst part is about to come- a man said but no one was able to locate him and the suddenly a bomb went off at the royal room...