2.

ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

Continued from previous chapter...

That night...

We walked into my house going upstairs to smoke before he got off work.

He know I be smoking he just don't like me doing it so I just don't let him see me.

I walked over to my window opening it and looking out it to see if Mr.C outside cause he be snitching n shit.

I walked over to my door closing / locking it before throwing a old shirt at the bottom of the door.

' ight roll up'

I sat down on the bed getting on Instagram looking at all the couples on my explore page.

' you wish that was you , huh?'

I laughed covering my mouth ' And do bitch'

I exited out of Instagram going to YouTube to look at people build sim houses.

She tapped my arm handing me the blunt and I took a long pull holding it for a couple seconds before blowing it out.

I did that two more times before giving it back. On the way here we stop for snacks so ion even have to leave outta here after my shower.

We ended up finishing the first blunt so she was rolling up another one while I go shower.

I turned the shower on waiting for it to heat up fully as I undressed. I looked at my chest in the mirror seeing that I had a bruise.

I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the shower letting the hot water soothe my body.

After twenty minutes of acting out scenarios that may or may not happen to me I started bathing.

I picked up my dove soap all over my rag before Scrubbing my body clean.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel on me. I picked my dirty clothes up off the floor before leaving out.

I threw my clothes into the hamper before walking into my closet. I grab a big t-shirt and some shorts then I got dressed.

'You rolled it?'

Yes I'm that friend that can't roll but always wanna smoke..I tried to learn that shit wasn't agreeing with me.