9.

ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

i sighed as i did my homework in the library waiting for the bell to ring. i had detention for the second time this week.

luckily my dad had a new project at work that required him to be outta town.

as soon as the bell rung i quickly packed up all my things. i stuffed a couple of papers into my backpack then rushed outta of there.

making a left out my classroom i ran into syn. i fell back on my ass i rubbed my forehead as he helped me up.

' damn Siage, ian even kno you still went here' he joked.

i nervous laughed ' just been hella busy'

we stood there awkwardness filling the air ' well it was nice seeing you' i walked around him going downstairs.

i seen maci waiting by the front door with a mug of her face and a hand on her hip.

' if it's hot huts move away from the door babe' i joked walking up to her.

' no it's Ms.Call she gave me a fucking F cause she lost my damn report. i hate this dumb ass teacher' she rolled her eyes pushing the door open.

' well we almost graduated.. want me to beat her ass?'

she laughed ' no but if she bring my gpa down imma kill her myself. but is east coming to pick you up or i'm taking you home?'

i looked around the nearly full parking lot not seeing his car ' You'

' still not talking?' she questioned as we crossed the street to her car.

' we are. it's just taking some time to get back to us'

once we were inside the car i buckled my seatbelt then leaned my head back closing my eyes.

' You sure want to stay here alone?' maxi asked for the fifth time.

' if there's somebody in there about to kill me just say that! no seriously i'm fine i stay here alone everyday' i smiled getting out of her car.

' okay love you. call me later' she blew a kiss as she drove off.

i smiled shaking my head as i walked up my driveway. i unlocked the door walking inside kicking my shoes off.