Chapter 1

(~I only own what I make, CELIA, DIZZY AND THE SMEE TWINS ARE IN AURADON BUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN D3 DIDN'T HAPPEN SO THEY  DID NOT BRING THE BARRIER OR GET ENGADGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Mal's pov

"I love you" I say as Ben wakes me up by kissing me. "I love you more" he grinned "Ben stop. Your not even supposed to get in here" "Well you needed to wake up anyway. It's family day and I need you there" "Ok I'm up now leave call by in 30 minutes" I shove in out the room and lock the door. I get a nice lilac dress out and put it on. I curl my hair then put my Lady of the court crown on. Knock knock knock  I look at my clock and laugh. "Exactly 30 minutes" I say happily. I open the door and walk back over to my dresser and grab a bag. I put my phone in it and grab my dorm key. We leave the dorm after I lock it and walk outside with Ben hand in hand. "Hi Mal"  Belle and Adam say "Hi Belle. Hi Adam." "Oh go to Hell!!!!" I hear queen Leah shout. "Excuse me I'm going to see in any of the isle kids are over there" I excuse myself and run over to the field. I see Celia and Dizzy stood all by them self while Queen Leah shouts at them. I run over to the girls and put them behind me. I turn and look at Queen Leah. "I suggest that you don't talk to the vks that come over from the isle" I turn around and take the girls up to my dorm room. "Where are the Smee twins?" "Jay and Carlos was teaching them Tourney with the team" I nod and get my phone out of my bag and ring Evie. "Hello ...... Queen Leah just shouted at Celia and Dizzy ..... I don't know .... In our dorm room. ... Ok I've got to got Ben is call" I hang up and answer Bens call. "Hello ...... I'm in my dorm why ........ Why do you so mad at me ....... Oh my god I only said I suggest that you don't talk to the vks that come over from the isle ......... Ben why would I lie ask the girls when you come that is the only thing I said to her." I say and hang up. "Well will wait for Ben to come then we will go to Tiana restaurant." I say putting my purse in my bag as Ben come running in the room. "Mal tell me the truth. What did you say to Queen Leah" I look at the girls and they nod. "She said that she suggest that you don't talk to the vks that come over from the isle." "Believe me now?" He nods and kisses me. "I've got to go I'm taking the girls to Tiana's restaurant." He nods and lets us out. I make sure the girls get in the Limo as Queen Leah comes storming up to us and take my crown off of my head "Can I have my crown back please" I ask but she breaks it. I get in the limo and close the door. I look at my phone as It goes off. "I'll send it to Ben. Thanks girls." I send the video to Ben of what Queen Leah did. Ring ring ring "Ben? ........ Ok we will talk about it in the meeting tomorrow then ...... Bye" We arrive at Tiana's Restaurant and walk in. "Hey Mal I thought you would be at family day" Tiana says bringing us to our table "We was but Queen Leah started shouting at these two then when we got in the limo she broke my crown." "Typical Leah. I'll take your order in a bit" I nod as she walks away.