Chapter 3

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

A month later. It's VK day

Mal's pov

I wake up and get ready

(What Mal is wearing)

 "Hey it's only me we need to get going" Uma says. I turn around and walk out my hide out with Uma. "So you ready to see Jay, Evie and Carlos?" Uma questions. "I don't know" I say as we walk close to the broken bridge. "Lets go" Uma says and pulls me we everyone can see me. I look on the balcony and see the they aren't here yet. I go on my phone and put on Auradon news on. "Ben got in the limo to come as well" I say and turn my phone off. I'm just going to stand in the shadows I say and walk under  the Balcony where they won't see me. Uma comes running over as the limo drives though the barrier "Either you come and stand with me or I tell them that your pregnant" I hold my hand out to hers and she pulls me over to the broken bridge where they can see me. I cross my arms and look away from all of them. "I'm gonna be sick" I say and run near the hide out and throw up. "Mal hey are you okay?" I hear Ben ask "Ye I'm fine" I walk back to the broken bridge with him. I hug Jay, Evie and Carlos. "I'm not feeling very well so I'm going to head to dad. I want Uma picked to go to Auradon. We made up" I say and run to dads cave. "How come your here already?" He asked. "I was sick and I didn't want to stay there" "okay" I go into my room.

"How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I canHow long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their planHow long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash upon the sandHow long will I want you?
As long as you want me to
And longer by farHow long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you
As long as you canHow long will I give to you?
As long as I live through you
However long you sayHow long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I mayHow long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you" I sing as someone knocks on the door. I open the door

"I've been picked and I have to leave tomorrow" "Good. I want you to go to Tiana's Restaurant tell her thank you." "I will but how are you going to get clothes for Jellybean" "I will get some from what the boats bring over" "You should tell them. It might get the council to let you back over" Dad comes over and says. "And be given a lecture and have it taken off of me. No thanks."

The next day 

I close the limo door as Jay walks over to me. "I know your pregnant Mal. All you have to do is tell Ben." Jay whispers to me. "I don't want to tell him because he will tell the council and it will get taken off of me. Can we please speak about next time you come over? I know we are on camera." I beg him. "Fine." He says and gets in the drivers seat. I tap on the top the limo and it drives across the bridge. "Move out of my way now!" I hear Dad shout. He runs and puts his arm through the barrier before it properly closes. Everyone runs out of the limo and slowly walks towards us. "Dad stop please." I begged him. "But it's not fair on you." He answers. I grab his arm and pull him back in and wait for the barrier close before I let him go. "I know it's not fair on me believe me I know that but you doing that doesn't make it any better for me. If they start to trust Uma after she did stupid thing at cotillion then they might start trusting me so please stop" He nods and walks off. I turn around and run to my hide out. I turn my TV on. 'Why did you let Uma come over Ben?' One of the reporters asked Ben. 'Because Lady Mal requested that I let her and I am willing to do anything for my queen to come back here. It's just ashamed most of the council didn't trust her' Ben says and walks off the TV screen. I Turn my TV off and go on to my Balcony.

Uma's pov

"Uma I need you come with me." I follow jay into his dorm room and he locks in. "We need to get the council changed" He tells me. "I know but how" "I don't know but they need an Isle representative now that Mal can't do it." "I'll talk to Ben and try to get on the council" I say. I unlock the door and run to Ben's room. I knock on the door. I hear Ben shout come in so I go in. "Hi Uma how can I help you." "I want to represent the Isle on the council." "Ok you can as long as you find a way for Mal to come back here" "Deal but I need them to gain my trust first" "Ok well you can start now. We have a meeting lets go" I follow ben to his limo. I walk into the meeting room with you. "Everyone we have Uma  represent for the isle of the lost" Ben says and sits down. I sit down and we start talking. "Hades nearly got out of the isle Ben. The Barrier should be close forever." Queen Leah says. "He didn't get out though Mal stopped him" I say "We don't care about Mal or you for that matter" Poseidon says. "Your uncle Poseidon. I guess Mal didn't introduce herself properly. Our dad is Hades. We both are half sisters. I'm guessing you voted your niece to go to the isle. Next time do your research on us Isle kids and don't judge us by our parents." "Like we are going to Believe that you aren't your parents." Queen Leah scoffed. I look around ant notice Princess Tiana. "Princess Tiana if you don't mind me asking Have you gotten to know Celia yet? and If so what is she like?" I asked politely "Yes I have gotten to know Celia. She is well behaved and has beautiful manners. I don't know where she got them from." She answers. "She got them from her father Dr. Facilier. After Celia was born he changed. He became a lot kinder and Me and Mal would go to him with secrets we couldn't tell our parents. Dad has also changed he is helping Mal out but Mal cared to much for Auradon that she stopped Hades. Hades tried to get out of the barrier because he was angry that Mal get sent here because of most of you here right now so you see Villians can change" I tell them all. "Meeting finished." I walk back out of the meeting room with Ben. "I'm inviting people for a sleep over. your welcome to stay." He says "Oh and I think some of the council might start to change their mind now. Thank you" Ben adds on. I smile and nod.