Chapter 7

(~A/N I only own what I make~)

Mal is 8 months pregnant. It's VK day

Mal's pov

I woke up and found clothes hang up on my wardrobe.

I change and walks in to the family room. "You need to get going. You woke up late" Dad says to me. I turn the TV on and see them all getting in the limo. "shoot." I stand and think. "Dad are you sure I should go out there. They are live streaming it everywhere." "I'm sure now leave" "Ok. I'm going" I put my phone in my bag and walk out the cave. I walk to the broken bridge and go on the balcony where Harry and Gil are stood. "What are you two doing here?" I ask as they help me up the steps. "Uma asked us to make sure your okay and stand with you until they get here." Harry says. "Mal they are on their way now" Gil says. I nod my head and wrap my arms around my stomach. "What's wrong?" "I'm scared they are going to take my baby off of me." The light from the Barrier shines on us all as the limo comes through the barrier. I turn around and start to panic. I hear one of the limo doors slam shut. Jay comes running in front of me and grabs my hands. "Mal slowly. Remember slowly." I look into his eyes and breath slowly. "That's it." "You ready for me to get them?" "Not really but I need to be" He nods and makes sure the boys stay with me. I hear the last door shoot and some foot steps walking up the stairs slowly. "Mal?" I hear Ben say. I bite my lip and turn around. We walk to each other and kiss. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I was scared. I didn't want to send you away after you found out. I don't want the council to take my baby away." "I would never let them do that." "But we don't know that they won't take them" "Go. Pack your bags. You can't stay here any longer. Uma go with Mal help her carry things. Come back here in 2 hours." Uma smiles at me and holds her hand out. "I'm going to run a head and pack things in your hide out. Go to the cave and wait for me there" Uma says and runs so I walk to the Cave. "Here. I packed already". I smile and hug dad. "Mal we need to be there in 30 mins" Uma says. Dad picks up my bags and walks back to the broke bridge and puts them in the limo boot. "Thanks dad" He smiles and winks. Ben walks over and kisses my head. "We need to find one more person. Wait in the Car for us. We will be one minute" Ben says to me. I nod and get in the  limo. "Belle?" "Mal thank god your alright" Belle says and shuffles over to me to hug me.