Raven | Regulus Black

Summary: There are some stories that are told, but some others are just meant to be buried away.
We have all heard the heroic story of Regulus Black; a Pureblood wizard who joined the Dark Lord at a young age, only to see the darkness within. So he finds one of his Horcruxes and sacrifices himself in hopes of destroying it.
Or at least, that is just a small part of a story which we've never been told before. A tale that, other than Regulus, only a girl named Alexandra Starling could've known.

Author: @TinaX2

Relationship: Regulus & oc

Status: complete

Rating: 9/10
Smut: 1/10
Warning, this is a prequel to the amazing story Muggle I have listed on here, so if you haven't read Muggle I would recommend reading that first as this fic may spoil some things if you are intending on reading Muggle.
Oh my god my heart.
This fic was so good, it's the untold story of Regulus that we have all been dying to know.
Once again I have no fault this author really is talented, her stories have a way of gripping you in like no other.
I 10000% recommend this I absolutely loved it.
Alex and Reggies relationship is too cute my heart hurts.

• please remember to vote or comment on your favourite fanfics to let others know :) •