Champion

This is it. The Free State Dragon-Riding Tournament. I can't believe I made it to the quarter-finals. I hop on to my dragon, Singes the Air Like a Malfunctioning Blowtorch. I look up to the stands and see Morrigan with the rest of unit 919 and my family, I take a breath and take off into the sky as the starting horn sounds, doing loop-the-loops, twirls, and nose dives. Singes breathes a firey spiral into the air, which I fly through as she sends an even bigger inferno circling around us, and we gracefully land. Twenty minutes later, it is announced that I won as the stands erupt in a chant, " HAWTHORNE, HAWTHORNE, HAWTHORNE" The semi-finals start and I'm going up against a dragon named Fireball Launching Killing Machine, which scares me. I decide to ramp up my game and send a firestorm into the air, then take off in a wild swooping spiral and do a flip, which is very hard to do when on a dragon, and land. I win again and advance to the finals against some guy from the 2nd pocket named Rocky Allan and his dragon Scales Shine Like a Full Moon. He sends a gigantic storm of fire and dives up and down through the flames. He shoots through the air like a bullet and lands in a stooping dive. It's my turn now. I shoot straight up and circle through a large tunnel of flames. I turn downwards and left as I spiral around and gracefully land in a cloud of flames. After minutes of waiting, the winner is announced. " Without further ado, the winner is... Singes the Air Like A Malfunctioning Blowtorch!"

OH. MY. GOD. I just won! YES!!! I run up to the stands where unit 919 is. Everyone gathers around and I AM CROWD SURFING NOW. HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST DAY EVER

Author's note:

Please give feedback this my first time writing on Wattpad. Thank you!