Young Jupiter pt. 1

I rush through the wunderground station, all of the colors and shapes bounding at me, overwhelming me.

I see everyone else in the trials later, in the first trial, the Leap Trial. The three elders, a woman named Jane Peters, a very, very, old man named Prakash Raj, and a young, energetic aardvarkwun named Dora Winifred. " Alright, listen up, y'all!" said Elder Peters. " It's time for the leap trial," She says, pointing down a hallway with no floor and ropes to swing on on the edges. "This may look like we're testing agility, but things aren't how they seem," "GO!!!" The elders calls out as each kid runs down one of the ten hallways. I pick the one farthest to the right of me and jump from a few of the ropes, swinging around leaping from ledge to ledge, when I spot a girl in front of me. Her name is Chanda Kali, a singer, who I recognize from a bit earlier, her face is glowing with the dancing orange lights of discovery. "What is it?" I ask, as I stop on a ledge in the wall. "Look!" She says, as she pushes open a small door on the wall. "We can fit through here!" Like rats in a tunnel, we crawl through the passage, when we see lights. I head out, Chanda following close behind. I grab a rope and swing to the other side of the hall. Chanda does the same. I look up and see a ventilation shaft, which we both crawl through, as it's much safer up in a vent, than swinging from ropes above a seemingly bottomless pit. we finally come out of the floorless hall and see we got there earlier than some.

About twenty minutes later the elders tell everyone who lost to go home and everyone who got through good luck for next time.