Chapter Tress

In the 3 isles everything has been going nice,slaves are now immigrating to GDR and today is the Hell march for the royal family I sent a MI-24 to get them ans I have a meeting first with a Queen of the Elves on the Isles. And now moving back to there home Islands. The queen and her loyal guards they were escorted by the Secret police and there in armour cars and the people welcome them with warm hearts and the Elves grew to like these people they find Germans as fellow Elves because how friendly they are,the Elves found the city beautiful and were there one to make an Join the 'Berlin Packed' and help them maybe get back on there feet.
(Timeskip to meeting)
The elves islands flag

(Timeskip to meeting) The elves islands flag

(Not my flag)

And the east german flag flying side by side
The elite guard Of the German were the first to talk to the Elite Elves the Elves were shocked they made the first move
"Yep I like these Germans" The elite Elves say
"So Mr..."
"Y/N"
"So Mr Y/N my name is queen Eliz of the Elves Im 234 years old or in human years 18 and Im here to make the Elves Isles the 3rd proud member of The Berlin packed and we need help with rebuilding are city's"
"Im a man Of my word and Ill allow you to use my bottomless economy and Ill send some pioneers and in return I can make a port and put some military bases in your islands and Airfields deal" *offers hands*
"Deal'*Accepts hand*
"Oh your not going yet Im going to have a Hell march and your invited,Follow me mein lady"

Karthur PoV
I was getting ready and it look like my Daughter is in love with the Y/N fellow I mean hes very charming and he leads a Alliance so that makes since.Im very excited my self to see what the kid has in store.
Every was going great until HE CAME into the castle,the little brat of the Imperium Prince Weber,he will slaughter anything or wage war anywhere he wants but I think this Y/N fellow will keep him at bay.
"Hello King Karthur what were are you going to in a hurry hmmm?" He says smirking
"My daughter and I will be attending an new of mine Allies and the one who told be to abolish slavery"
"Really I beat their army's s- wait whats that sound!?!?"He says with a tone of fright.
"That our ride to his Strike group ships."
"Im coming with whether you like it or not."
Karthur having no choice in this matter said.
"Yes you may but they have some rules so follow them ok"
"Hmph do they know who I am"
"If I were you,I should be careful"
"Ok what ever Gramps"
3rd
As they got to the Heli,Weber decided to temper with the Elite Guard (Not a Smart Idea) Weber was about to touch the Gun untile the Guard yell "DO NOT TOUCH THE PRESIDENT'S GUARDS!!!"
Startled Weber amd Weber smart mouth.
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I THE GREAT WEBER WILL DECLARE WAR ON YOUR STATE AND HAVE YOUR HEADS ON PI-uuuuugggghhh"
He collapsed on the floor
"Don't worry your majesty hes just sleeping,we injected a sleeping serum he'll wake up by the time of the beginning of the March and not know what happened."
The King and Princess sighed in releafe.The guards picked up the boy and put him in a seat and The king and Princess got in the Mi 24 as they watch the roads below becoming cement and Light poles being build in the distance,they knew they made the right choice.
(Time skip by Author replacing MG 42 with 20mm hispano gun) when they got to the Capital it was beautiful just like the Picture she gave her father.
Weber Waking up looks out side the hiles window.
"Were are we Karthur were are WE!"
"Is there Capital Berlin"
"Its barbaric"
The Elite Guards did not appreciate the comment.
(Timeskip to the Porch)
"Welcome my friends to Berlin"he says and gets greeted by a hug by Miss. Alise Eliz and Lile(the girl cat girl)gets jealous.
"Whats an Elf queen is doing here!?"
Weber said Everyone looks at him.
"What" Weber asked confused
"Guards get him into the Portal send him were he came from" 2 guards female prossed to drag him away while he yells at top"I WILL BURN THIS CITY INTO THE GROUND WOMEN WILL BE RAPED,MEN WILL BE SLAUGHTERED AN- he gets thrown into the portal back home.
"Im very sorry my friends you had the to witness that and I think he just declared war but remember when you signed the packed 'One attack on One,Is an attack on all' but lets get to the show shall we and also Jessica get Hanz on the phone were in deathcon 1 war has been declared and put it on television for the Country to see,after the Hell march.
Alise and Eliz were clearly exited and Kathur was wondering how this will play out.

And also Imagine M1 abrams/T-14/M3 Bradley's/Radkampfwagon 90's/T-72/80/90 all that stuff.
After the march all the soldiers stopped in there track and looked at their leader
"MY FELLOW GERMANS AND ALLIES TODAY THE BERLIN PACKED HAS BEEN DECLARED WAR ON I CALL DEATH CON 1 AND THE CALL FOR ARMS ON ALL BRANCHES AND AM DOING THIS FOR OUR ALLIES,OUR ALLIES ARMIES WILL TRAIN AS OURS FOR THEY CAN MUCH EFFICIENT AND THE FELLOW ELVES,HUMAN-ANIMALS,HUMANS WILL BE WORKING SIDE BY SIDE,BROTHER TO BROTHER LETS BRING GLORY TO OUR PACKED AND FOR ZE FATHERLAND!!!!!!"
All in the crowed:FOR ZE FATHERLAND.
People hearing from speakers in the 3 Isles:"For the Berlin PACK"
Immigrants in East Germany:FOR GERMANY!
Animal-Humans and Elves were furious when they heard that the Imperium declared war on the DDR Elves and Animal-Humans(Im going to call them Faunus like In RWBY)Join the German Army by Hundreds and Thousands willing to Die for there liberators amd free there brothers and sisters in the Continent.
Hanz ordered the Air Force to deploy B-52 bombers with MiG-23 and Airborne troopers with BTR ans M113's to assist rebels in favor of east Germany Escorts to bomb strategic targets around Imperium Like mines and Barracks.
The Imperium coastal provinces went into chaos, slave rebellions broke out and not soon later the paratroop droops have finally come. Early in the morning Major coastal city's were in favor of East germany and its allies and major towns were taken from enemy troops.
_________________________________________

Hello guys tommorow expect 3 to 5 chapters.

Ima gonna leave you with this.