Chapter 6 the Cold Capital and The Soliel-DDR Pack or (NATO)

This chapter is inspired by The Panama invasion.And also Im cooperating with @Raphël I Lumière and his Soliel Empire book(Good guy make sure to check it out and Follow him cakl him)

Y/N was giving a speech to the 2 Division.
"Today my fellow Germans today yoy will prove your loyalty to the Fatherland,For the Fatherland!"
"For ze fatherland!" They shout.

As they all load up into all Ac-130 for paratroopers and Winter Camo T72s,and blackhalks start to take of  Monika says to Y/N(Y/N Changed his name to Alberto Fritz).

"Y/N hun what are they doing?"    "Simple they're dropping in the Narian capital."

(Skip to Pvt.Ralf)
Im currently in a space station ready to assend into hell to jump out on top or the Nira capital and they said well get the in 3 Clicks.
(3 clicks later)
As were ascending my in my POD I look out side the window to see snow falling "huh that's why we have this kind of camo" I said to my self then my AI E.L.T mention my task
"Get to the thrown room amd take the king hostage and make him surrender."
My sergeant. Shouted at my Elf ears.
"YOU HEARD THE A.I. STORM THE THROWN ROOM AND MAKE HIM SURRENDER!"
"Yes sir!"
"Alrighty boyz hurah"
Hurah we shouted back as we hit the ground.
A couple seconds later I Narinian guards trying to break in to the POD so I grab my 1911 Pistol out with Famas on my back and kick down the door with one powerful kick I insta kill a Guard.
"HEY ITS AN ELF GET HIM!"
A guard yells as others are rushing me
I stand in a Boxer stands and start fighting each one off.
3rd point of view in Berlin Science team were trying to figure out how to get there Leader home.
Then out of luck they did but screw up.
The world started to shake and wham!The continent and The Berlin pack are gone.
Now back to the Nari capital Blackhawks with Plasma cannons were evacuating civs as the headed towards Sarriania. Winter Camo T72s were Jumping out of Ac-130s into the city and in the bay the remnants of the Narinian navy very fighting the Y/N strike group who were giving a by sea invasion North of the city.As Boats and F-35 Raptors armed with Plasma Cannons rain hell into the enemy defences the king was taken hostage and was told to surrender by are boi Ralf the fighting became more slower.Till a full stop. Millions im the Imprium and The Nari citizens celebrated in freedom as the allies forces marched down the Capital city,Weber was Sentience to Death of how many war crimes hes committed,The king of Nari was sent back to Civilian life with no consequences because he was such a good king,But then A strike group went into the Atlantic sea and encountered a Unknown Strike group.
"GUTEN TAG UNKNOWN FRIEND WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?"
"WE ARE THE SOILED 3TH FLEET WE COME AT PEACE!"The french accent man shouted.
"Kommandant what should we do?"
A worried crewmate asked.
"They appear to be friendly...lets see how friendly they are"
"EXCUSE ME MY GOOD SIR WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE SOME TEA!?"
The Head battle ship captain said.
A minute go by then a shout from the other ship.
"YES EVERY CAPTAIN IN OUR STRIKE GROUP SAYS YES!"
Then all Captains got on there Teleported in there cabins to the Soliel Carrier.As both side chatted,they seem to like each others company and Both of the Leaders of the strike groups called up there leaders.But due from both Y/N and Raphëal not available then they called The Empress and First lady.
(Time skip to Both First lady and Empress show up meeting at the meeting heavily guarded.)
The First lady and Empress meet in the middle.
"My name is Trinity the Empress of Soliel"She says shaking the first lady hand.
"Guten Tag Empress Trinity,Mien name Is Monika the First Lady Of the DDR."
As they both ended their hand shake they sat down on some chairs and the talks began.

-

________________________________________
Hello Boooooooooiiiiiizzz Im happy to announced that Raphaël I Lumière had are worlds mix together to make ze best thing ever.(Btw go see the French perspective of the Story at his story.)

What If I had the power to create The DDR in another worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara