• proloɢυe •

I don't own anything but Claire and my ideas

•••

[Prologue]

Whoever decided to put her through this immense torture, all Claire wants to tell them is 'Fuck you!' 

Wishing and dreaming for something are similar yet two different things. One is something that you only hope to receive and completely surround your dreams and hopes around that one idea, while the other is something that is less attainable as you regard it as something impossible.

Wishing she was apart of 'The Vampire Diaries' was exactly that, something impossible, yet why the fuck is she here?

Ordinary life for Claire was pretty fucking boring. She did the same thing every day, for seven days a week. It was very repetitive. But it was her life and she was glad it wasn't filled with drama as her only stress was if she completed that six-page essay that was due the next day or if she had remembered to take care of her plants (she would get a dog but she's very irresponsible). 

Dying wasn't something she was afraid of, she was just cautious for when it had happened, worries for if she'd completed her goals or not when the final moment came. Falling off her balcony while dancing wasn't how she thought she'd go. Nor was waking up in a completely new body, which fitted her ideal style completely, what she thought death was like.

Imagine her surprise when she sees her favourite actors nevermind having a soulmate bond to her absolute favourite.