VENTIUNO

CHAPTER 21 Continuation✓

▼▼•

▼▼•

▼▼•

"Dilag, we're here."  I heard the Ash Haired Guy said while tapping my cheek.

"Ano? Pambihira ka naman nakakatulog na ang isa kong mata ginulo mo pa ako." I said while pointing at my left eyes.

"Tayo'y narito na,dilag."

"Where?" Sumilip ako sa bintana ng taxi at hindi ko alam kung ano ang aking mararamdaman.

"Where. On. Earth. Are. We?!" I asked him while my eyes is popping.

"Uffizi Gallery."

Ang ganda ng museum na ito. It is U-Shaped Museum and it is historic style. Ang ganda pagmasdan para sa mga gaya kong mahilig sa ganitong estilo. So gebied and you really felt the Italian feels. I quickly go outside and I felt more suprise because of what I saw. Well-nigh Renaissance Painting is in there and also the antique sculptures more than 100,000 drawings and paintings. So beautous! I am satisfied. It was worth seeing!

Works of art are being moved around and new sections are being opened on the first floor, while rooms on the second floor are starting to be renovated.

The museum is spread out over 3 floors. The start of your visit starts on the top floor, called the 2nd floor by Italian standards. The main means of getting to the start of the museum and this top floor is a grand staircase that dates back to the 1500s to the time of the Medici when the Uffizi was built. There are a few elevators/lifts but these are small and are reserved for anyone who cannot use the stairs. Check out services for more details.

The ground floor is where you find the ticket office and main entrances into the museum along the U-shaped palace. As you enter the museum, you’ll find a well supplied bookstore with art history books, souvenirs, children’s books and much more to the right, in the opposite direction of the entrance into the museum. You’ll pass through the bookstore on your exit out of the museum so stop here at the beginning only if you wish to buy a museum guide to the works of art to use during your visit.

"Let's go?" Ash Haired Guy Asked and guide me to the elevator. Papunta kami ngayon sa unang palapag nitong Museyo.

The first floor has several interesting halls, including the “Cabinet of Prints and Drawings” within the Uffizi collection some are on display on a rotational basis in the vestibule to the Cabinet, stop for a quick look but you essentially will see the rest of the collection only after you’ve visited the main collection on the second floor.

Hindi magkamaliw ang aking mata kung saan titingin. Ka'y gaganda ng mga narito. Gusto ko pang tignan ang mga koleksyon pero amin na iyong nadaanan.

"Enjoying?" I looked at him and smiled widen.

"Awesome. So let's go?" He offered his hands to me. Mula kanina ay inaalalayan at ginabayan niya ako. Hindi ko tuloy mapigilang pag kumparahin ang mga araw na kami ni Marco ang mag kasama. Mag kaibang-mag kaiba sila mula sa kilos. I must say that, Ash haired guy is gentle.

On the second floor you’ll find the main and some of the most interesting halls in the museum. The 45 halls on this floor display works of art from the 13th to the 18th centuries with the many sculptures from antiquity from the Medici collections displayed in the three corridors that line the interior of the U-shaped building. Many of the most important works of art you’ve come to see at the Uffizi are on this floor!