ending 1

"don't you have something to tell me?"

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

two years later

"Okay, next in line," the security guard shouted.

The girl standing a couple feet from me excitedly giggled as she walked to the member in front of her.

Loose strands of hair fell in front of my face and I tucked it quickly behind my ears, feeling it fall to my shoulders. I was trembling, not from the pure ecstasy of excitement, but the fact that I have to see them again.

The two girls in behind me were talking about how sexy RM looked in the buttoned up black shirt, while I kept adjusting the strap from my tote bag from falling off my shoulder. Fixing my cap to hide my eyes, I took a peek at the boys. It's been a long time since I last saw them. Around two years to be exact, and now that I'm at their fanmeeting promoting their latest comeback, I wasn't sure what to expect.

Did Taehyung forget about me? Does Jungkook still think about the memes he stole from me? What about Namjoon and the bonsai in my apartment's kitchen table? Maybe Jin forgot about our dad jokes.

I tried to shake off the negative thoughts, trying to mentally prepare myself. Namjoon was just a couple feet away from me and his beautiful dimple appeared when he talked to the army in front of him.

"Next in line," the security guard muttered, motioning me to come forward. As Namjoon tried to get a glimpse of my face, I quickly tugged my white mask up my face, covering how my lips were trembling.

I walked closer to him and kneeled down, slightly below his eye level, while placing the album on the table.

"Hello, thank you for coming, what's your name?" Namjoon grinned at me.

I pretended to dust the imaginary dirt on my jeans."Um.. S-Shin Haewon," I stumbled.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows before concentrating on my face. With my mask and hat on, he couldn't seem to figure me out. He cleared his throat. "Your name is beautiful. Which page do you want me to sign on the album?"

"Over here," I said, flipping to the black and white page where he straddled a chair, radiating his sexy appeal.

Namjoon smirked before grabbing the white marker on the table signing his name. "You must really like this picture?"

I belted out a nervous laugh. "Of course, knowing me I'm definitely a hard stan."

Namjoon suddenly dropped the marker on the table and looked up to me. I slowly slid my mask down my cheeks and the look of surprise was evident.

"How have you been Namjoon?" I said smiling at him now. He tried to fix his expression, but his widened eyes gave it away that he was too shocked to say anything.