ending 3

"I want to ask you a question

"I want to ask you a question."

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

three months later

Sitting with my legs crossed on the hardwood floors, I leaned against the sofa sipping the bottle of soju before deciding to chug it down.

"You know what?" I questioned as I stole a glance at his face before looking away. "I never thought I would end up sitting here drinking with you in my apartment considering how things had played out."

Closing the gap between us, he forcefully grabbed the bottle away from me before bringing it to lips. He took in a gulp, wiping the remaining drizzle from his lips with his sleeves. "What's wrong with me sitting here with you?"

He glanced at the clock in my kitchen as it stared back at him with the numbers 1:21am. I deliberately ignored his question before asking one back. "When are you leaving?"

I couldn't help but pathetically sigh as I watched his fingers tap against the bottle leaving me with the constant drumming sounds. Staring at his fingers, I realized how long they were. Compared to the pictures I've seen online and the constant interview answers of how big hands were, it really sank in.

"Haewon, stop staring at my hands." He hid his hands by putting it into the pocket of his jackets with disbelief in his eyes. "And I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon."

"Get the fuck out of here already. Aren't the boys worried?" I raised my voice, slightly embarrassed that he caught me, while he sheepishly shrugged. I snagged the soju bottle from the floor before sipping it again.

"I already texted them I'm staying with my friends."

"Right you couldn't tell them about me." The venom in my voice made his eyebrows arched. Considering what happened to Jimin and I, only a few of the boys contact me from time to time. But thankfully he was still always there for me.

Letting his breath out, he scooted closer to me resting his back against the sofa. Now that he was sitting next to me, I stared at his hands resting on my thigh. Maybe I was drunk, but my thoughts lingered from what it's like holding his hand to wondering how his fingers feel in me. Shying away from my thoughts, I could feel him staring at me.

"It's not that I don't talk to you about them...it's just that Jimin is a bit sensitive about it." He whispered Jimin's name like it was a taboo mentioning him.

"You don't have to be cautious talking about Jimin. I'm over him trust me." I looked him in the eyes and he flashed me a soft smile.

"Plus don't you have a girlfriend to get back to," I tried to spat out the words girlfriend lightly, but in the end they came out bitterly.

With his laughter roaring into my ears, I bit my lips from saying anything more embarrassing.

"Oh Haewon you know how I'm not interested in dating."