CHAPTER 18 - Hidden Mysteries

The Moonlit Owls were at loss of their captain, they blamed each other for not aiding you in such battles. They were truly in the dark, not knowing where to go or what to do.

Dark and gray was all they see, putting their signature cloaks with black attires in signal of their loss. "It's truly hard to find another Captain like her" your previous Vice Captain whispered to herself.

The head quarters was quiet, no one dared to talk yet, it seems like your death was something you've been prepared for. You left journal for your Vice President to take. It held the secrets to great leadership and also held the secret on being a great detective.

Although, one thing kept bugging her...

"What is this page supposed to mean?" She looked at the certain page where unreadable scribbles where found. She tried to look it up on libraries but nothing was similar.

"Perhaps I should consult Captain Vangeance..." She trailed off, leaving at once. You wouldn't leave something like that unsolved for nothing.

There must be a greater twist.

"Excuse me for the sudden intrusion, Captain" she said as she walked towards the masked Captain. Discussing the matters little by little, Vangeance noticed that this scriptures was from an image in a story book he had read long ago.

It was from a book you gave him when you were little.

He left to find the book and to his suprise, he had found it as dust covered it's exterior. He returned back from his room into his office to find the eager woman.

"I've never seen such a book... Much less, a children's storybook" She pointed out as Vangeance agreed. "Truly, it is why I kept it for safekeeping" he replied.

The both opened the book and skimmed through pages. It seems like a normal legend or perhaps an origin yet this may be a key to see you once more.

"𝑨 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘  𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇. 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈"

"𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇"

"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔"