6. 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴

Saturday / Sunday
December 16 - 17, 2020
10 am - 1:30 am

[ Y/n ]

I sat in Jill's 'living room' and drank some of the coffee she'd made me. "Okay, I'm back." I smiled and set the mug down. Boris was in my old trailer doing homework.

"So, what's it like living with him?"

I laughed a little and bit my lip. "It's good... I love him so much but... He's so overprotective sometimes. Yesterday he heard me say I love you to my mom on the phone and was going off! I know he's just scared though... I'm pretty scared to lose him too. All the girls in his school are dropping their panties for him. Sometimes I wish they'd just all drop dead."

I shook my head and looked down at my hands, watching as Jill filed my nails. "And the sex?" I squealed and dropped my head. "It's so good. He has the biggest dick I've ever seen." I shared happily. As close as Boris and I are, after Suzy stopped skating I really lost anyone to have 'girl time' with. "Well that's good to hear." Jill sighed.

"While I'm over here collecting dust at least my little Y/n is-"

The door opened and we both turned to it. Boris stood there and stared at us. "Uh, hi." He waved at Jill and then looked at me. "What's up baby?" I asked. "Your mom ask me to ask you if you want the..." He drew out some random things and I stared at him in confusion. "Cheese... Cheese." I looked over at Jill who shrugged.

Boris clicked his tongue and pulled out his phone. I watched as he typed something in and then held his phone out.

"Cheese pasta."

I laughed and covered my mouth. "The way that bitch said that..." I giggled. Boris stood there and stared at me. "Yeah, I do want some." He nodded and smiled, leaving the trailer.

"He's so cute." I sighed.

. . .

Boris and I were driving home when he suddenly started to cry. I looked over at him, quite confused. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. "Do not be mad! I did not mean... It was accident I saw!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled over. "What are you talking about?" I asked grimly. "I went to bathroom and... Your mother... Pills. Them crushed and there were like 20 condoms in the garbage can. I went into her room and bottles everywhere. Just like my dad room. She no better Y/n. I sorry."

I stared at him and he unbuckled his seat belt. "So sorry." He whispered as he hugged me. "She's been... Snorting her pills?" I whispered. Boris squeezed me and cried into my shoulder. "Why're you crying?" I whispered as I rubbed his hair. "I just wish she be good mom for you! I thought she get better." He said.

"Well I guess now we know she truly is hopeless."

.  .  .

Boris and I got home and I went straight to his room. I undressed myself and got into bed. I feel so stupid. Of course she lied to me. She probably doesn't even have a fucking job. Before I knew it I was crying. I hate crying about my mom. I shook my head and covered my mouth so Boris didn't know I was crying.

I felt sick. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I quickly hunched over the toilet and threw up. I held my hair back with one hand and with the other I gripped the toilet bowl.