Chapter one - The Party

Its day 11:

Pov y/n:

I wake up and look at the clock, i realize the party starts in two hours. I get up and take a quick shower. The water is warm. I dry off, get dressed then brush my hair and teeth. I look around for something to do. I hear a notification from my phone, i walk over to the bed and take my phone off the charger and pick it up. I notice i have a message from 'Unknown'

Unknown: "Hey its me, i realize they increased the security system for the RFA. Could you help me out and send me the address to the party? Im sure you're dying to meet me."

I stand in shock, I hesitate to answer but i start typing.

Y/N: "Uh-.. uhm- sure. (Address) I would love to meet you- but, you're not dangerous, are you?"

Unknown: "Ah, thank you so much! And I guess you'll have to find out!"

Y/N: "What do you mean-"

I sit waiting for a response but there was nothing. I sit there wondering what he looks like. Is he tall, short? I wonder if he's handsome- I smile, "see you"
I get up and walk to the door. "Let me make sure I'm not forgetting anything. Phone, bag, keys, oh! Lock the door!" I lock the door and close it behind me. I go to the party. When i arrive i see many people gathered outside, i go through the crowd and go in. I see Jaehee standing near the door, Seven on his computer hacking, and Yoosung looking at me.
"Y/N? Is that you?" Yoosung shouts running towards me. "Yes its me" i reply giggling a bit. Yoosung smiles and blushes a bit, "You look so pretty!" He says smiling still. Jaehee walks up to me and greets me, "I'm honored to meet you in person!" she says and I nod. Jumin and Zen walk in through the door, they looked a little mad at each other as usual. Zen walks up to me, "Are you (Y/N)?" I nod. "You look gorgeous!" He replies, i smile "thank you" We continue on with the party, everything goes normal and as planned. A sudden realization hit me, I invited unknown to the party- shit how could I forget. I start thinking of what would happen if they see him, or realize i was the one to invite him. I feel my phone buzz, and check my phone. It's a message from unknown, i read it.

Unknown: "Come outside if you want to see me"

I put my phone back in my purse, i tap Jaehee on the shoulder, "I need to go" i tell her, she replies "Oh? Are you okay? Well, have a safe trip, i'll tell the others you had to go" she smiles and waves as i walk away. I go to the door and open it. Its so quiet outside with everyone being inside. I start looking around, there's no one. I start to walk around. I think to myself, if i was trying not to get caught i would probably try to stay out of sight. I walk to the back of the building. I see someone with white hair with pink at the tips, he looks pretty tall- he has a tattoo with an eye on his arm. I stare at him. "Why are you staring at me (Y/N)?" He says. I stand in shock, how did he know my name? Who is he? He started walking towards me and grabbed my arm, he leaned in and said in my ear: "Do you want to join me, come to paradise with me?" I sit there sweating a bit. "Don't even try to scream, be still. Stop trying to fight. You're the one who invited me." I stand there realizing what i have done, this is my fault. "So, will you accept or decline my invite?" He asks. "I- i uhm- i- i a-" i stutter, "I accept-!" I say suddenly. He smiles, "good, now don't try to struggle it'll only make it worse" he puts a blindfold over me eyes and i can feel him carrying me, he sits me down in a car. I hear the door close, he gets in the front seat. "Get yourself comfortable, its a long drive. You can sleep if you want." He takes off my blindfold and hand me a pillow and a blanket. I position myself in a comfortable position to sleep, i lay down in the back seat. I didn't know what to do so i just sat there looking at him. He looked at me, "sleep my princess" and then he kept driving. I was wore out from the party, i do need sleep. I close my eyes and doze off.