Chapter 3 - Garden

Y/N's pov:

I wake up wondering where i am. I start to remember that that guy kidnapped me. What was his name again- Ray? I think it was Ray. I start to look around the room for something to do. I look out the window, it's daytime now. I wonder what Ray is doing. I open the window and take in the fresh air. I look up at the blue sky, there's barely any clouds and it's bright out. I rest my head on the window sill looking at the bright blue sky. I hear my phone ring and i pick it up. Its a call from Ray, i answer.

Ray:
"Hello princess, you're up!"

Y/N:
"Yup! Just taking in the fresh air"

Ray:
"That's good. If you stay there i'll come to you soon. I just need to do one more thing~"

Y/N:
*sigh* "see you!"

Ray:
"Yup! See you my Princess! Mmwah~"

(The call ends)

I blush a little, he's so cute. He seemed more intimidating before, he's so calm now. I start walking around the room again so i can know where everything is. The place has its own bathroom here, basically just basic living needs. There isn't a place for food but maybe they provide food. What's the point of this place though, why keep me here? I hear footsteps coming towards the door, i hide. The door opens and in comes Ray, "princess?" He calls out. I sigh in relief and get up. "There you are! Why were you hiding?" He walks up to me and holds my face, "I thought it was someone else." I tell him, he hugs me. I feel even more relieved, he isn't hurting me. He hands me a rose and i smell it. "It smells good" he picks me up again bridal style, i swing my arms around his neck as he carries me outside. He brings me to a garden filled with so many beautiful flowers. He's still carrying me as i look at all the pretty flowers. He puts me down so i can look around. I go up to a bush of roses and look at them. There's blue ones, red ones and lavender ones. There's other ones that are mostly different shades of pink, they're all so pretty and unique. Ray follows behind me and rubs my head, he stands next to me. "Pretty aren't they? You're prettier but you probably already know that" i blush, it was a bit cringy but it was nice to hear from him and was very sweet. I rest my head on his shoulder and hum my favorite tune. Ray wraps his arm around me pulling me close. "You know, i never got out much as a kid but it's nice to be outside with someone like you. I'd like it to stay like this forever." I smile. "Me too, Ray" He pets my head again, i nuzzle his side. He gets warm again, i laugh a little. "Do you wanna go inside or stay out here a bit longer?" He asks me, "lets go inside, you need to lay down for a bit" He nods and i get up and hold his hand as he leads me inside. We walk back to the room I slept in, he closes the door then we walk to the bed. I get under the covers and so does he. I position myself comfortably. He pulls me close to him, holding me. He kisses my neck and i feel my cheeks get warm. He stops, "Ah- s-sorry-" he says blushing a lot, I giggle. "It's okay,- i liked it" i could feel my cheeks starting to warm up and he blushes. He hides his face under the blanket in embarrassment. I giggle, "Hun it's okay." He turns around and looks at me, "Hun?" I look at him shocked, did I actually say that-? "U-uh- uhm- i-" I couldn't really say much, "You're so cute (Y/N)" I blush. He suddenly pulls me close again. "EEP-" I say in surprise. He starts to kiss my neck again, my whole body feels warm. He starts to kiss me moving downwards towards my chest, i let out a small moan. "mm- ahh~" i try not to move much or make noise. He slowly moves back up to my neck, biting a weak spot softly. He began to suck my neck, i tense up a bit. "Relax-" he says in my ear then starts to continue. "aah~ mm~" i moan a bit. He runs his fingers through my hair and stops. He rests his head on my warm chest and wraps his arms around me. As i sit there flustered he nuzzles his face into my chest, i start to blush again. I can feel his breath on my chest, i look down realizing he's asleep. I smile and pet his head. I think to myself 'god he's so cute' His hair is so soft~ it's still daytime but i don't want to wake him up. I grab my phone that was next to me and try not to move so he can sleep peacefully. I log onto a chatroom with Yoosung and Zen.

Yoosung: "Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY WHRE DID YOU GO?"

Zen: "give the lady time to actually talk"

Y/N: "pfft- typo. But uh- i- i'm safe but I don't want to say what happened"

Yoosung: "Are you actually okay? Or are you just saying that"

Zen: "Please trust her more Yoosung"

Yoosung: "but she just disappeared out if nowhere, how do we know she's actually okay? What if she isn't the one actually typing"

Zen: "Look if you read the chatroom you would know that her and Seven talked and he heard her voice so she's most likely fine"

Yoosung: "but what if he was lying about that? Like joking around how he always does?"

Zen: "You know he wouldn't joke around about this, you should know that"

Yoosung: "well-.. i just can't believe she just disappeared"

Y/N: "like i said im fine, no need to worry about me ^^, i've been doing fine here, he's been taking care of me just fine."

Zen: "He? You mean you're with your kidnapper?!"

Y/N: "He's nice i swear! I think he just needed someone"

Zen: "He hasn't been doing anything right? Where is he right now?"

Yoosung: "Yeah are you safe?"

Y/N: "uhh well that's uh- he's right here actually. Asleep, in my arms."

Zen: "Can you answer my other question at least?"

|Jumin has entered the chatroom|

Jumin: "Hello y/n, are you doing well?"

Y/N: "yes i am, thank you for asking kindly"

Zen: "Oh, its you-"

Yoosung: "Oh i need to go, Y/N stay safe! Don't let him hurt you."

|Yoosung has left the chatroom|

Zen: "I need to go as well, i need to rehearse lines, I'm worried about you, (Y/N)"

Y/N: "I said I'm fine! Don't worry about me I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself! ^^"

Zen: "Alright- just keep in touch. Be safe!"

|Zen has left the chatroom|

Jumin: "May i ask? What actually happened after the party? Did you agree to go? Or did he kidnap you"

Jumin: "of course you don't have to answer if you don't want to"

Y/N: "Well he texted me telling me to come out, i went to the back cause thats the obvious place you would want to go to stay out of sight. He walked towards me and made it so I couldn't escape, he asked if I wanted to come with him- i agreed"

Jumin: "Is that all? Or do you not want to say the rest?"

Y/N: "well he blindfolded me and put me in his car, but once I got in the car he took the blindfold off and gave me a pillow and blanket so i could sleep"

Jumin: "For a kidnapper that was nice of him, he didn't hurt you at all did he?"

Y/N: "No, he is sorta keeping me here bu- oh- sorry he moved a little- but- i feel safe here. Its in the middle of nowhere, most likely any dangerous people wouldn't see this place"

Jumin: "That makes sense. Is he asleep with you?"

Y/N: "Mhm-"

Jumin: "ah- so you two are like a couple"

Y/N: "oh- i- uh-"

Jumin: "I'll take that as a yes. Now i need to go as well. Be safe (Y/N)"

Y/N: "I will, goodbye Jumin!"

Jumin: "goodbye"

|Jumin has left the chatroom|

I put my phone down holding Ray closer to me. I kiss his forehead. "Cutie~" i say to him. I hear him groan a bit in his sleep, he moves a little. "Ray? Honey are you awake?" I wait for a response but get nothing. "He's still asleep" i sigh. "Sleep well my Ray of sunshine"