My Love

Seryosong nakaharap si Eloise sa monitor ng kanyang laptop, she's been like that for the last 2 hours. She just stared at her blank document on her monitor the moment she type something it ends up being deleted and return into a blank page.

"Arrgh!" she slam her fist into her disk. "I don't know what to do. I'm preoccupied."

"Perhaps you should get some fresh air before ka-mag-start diyan." her room mate suggested. Eloise starred again on her monitor.

"Labas lang ako." pinatay niya ang kanyang laptop at saka umalis. "Sama ka?" she asked Denise who was now crunching loudly with some food on her mouth she's currently watching movie God Knows what kind of movie it is. Denise made faced and continue munching her food.

"Alright" Eloise said while changing clothes she's wearing oversize hoodie and a black pajama. She take her exit quietly and looked at the sky a bright moon greeted her. Eloise went to the park and sit on one of it's benches. She sigh she don't why but she can't write any good stories now maybe her passion on writing left her. She wanted to cry but she can't, being away from her family makes her sad, alone and scared even in doing things she loved is slowing fading away.

She thought of living alone makes her happy but it ends the other way. She wants to go back but she know she can't. She wipe her tears only the moon witness this side of her even her roomate doesn't know about her or even she feels. As she came in this country she didn't make any friends nor have company she know a lot of people but she never gets close to anyone. Nahihirapan man but she must stood up for herself proved that she can make it even if she is alone in her life.

"A lady must not be alone in this kind of place" she gasped as she heard a man's voice around somewhere. But she rolled her eyes as she recognized who owns it.

"Why do you care?" she scoffed

"Why does every time you talk to me  you seem annoyed did I do something to you?" He snorted.

"You know what? Leave me alone I'm having a good time. Don't ruin it." Eloise rolled her eyes.

Eloise was quite relief when she saw the man turn his back, but seconds after she felt an arm encircled her waist and the next thing she knew she was gasping for air.

She pushed the guy at pinahid niya ang kanyang mga labi. She showed disgust on her face.

"The fuck are you doing!" Eloise blurted out. A tear escape from her eyes na agad naman niyang pinahid.

"I'm sorry." Eloise sarcastically laugh.

"Sorry? That's all you'll gonna say?" She snorted.

"I miss you too." As if it's a cue Eloise broke down. Naagad namang dinaluhan ng lalaki.

"Ang daya-daya mo! Tang ina ka! Potang ina mo?!" Pinagbabayo ni Eloise ang dibdib ng lalaki, sinuntok at sampal. But the guy didn't dodge it, he accepted those punches and slap.

"I may not understand you said right now, but only thing I could see is you're suffering and it's my fault." The guy embrace her and kiss her temple.

"Ang daya daya mo." Eloise right now is crying all her heart. Iniyak niya ang sama ng kanyang loob. All those frustrations she had all those years she came in this country she let it all out.

"Cry my love. I'm here, I'm already her." Tighten his hug Eloise cried so much.

Ito iyong gusto kong madama pagod na ako sa buhay ko pero hindi ako susuko. Gusto ko lang maranasan ulit na may isang taong yayakap sakin ng mahigpit at para bang palatandaan iyon na ako ay pwedeng umiyak. Iiyak ko lang doon lahat ng frustration ko, I need tight hugs from anyone. A hug that assures me it's okay not to be okay. That being not okay can be okay sometimes. Pagod na pagod na ako. Gusto ko lang magpahinga pero hindi ko alam sa taong ito ko matatagpuan ang pahingahan ko. I want him out of my life pero mapagbiro ang tadhana. Ibinigay niya sa akin ang taong hindi ko inaasahan na siyang dadamay sakin sa hirap na dinaranas ko. Sa tao pang ito na pilit kong kinalimutan na pilit kong itinigil kahit wala naman kaming nasimulan o dapat na tapusin.

"Eloise, rest my love."