1- The E**Z*B**H Project

(IMPORTANT)

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THIS ONE SHOT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:

RAPE
SUICIDE
GORE

THIS WILL BE ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

enjoy...

***
Part 1

POV #1

Drowning.

Whether it's in my mind or I'm actually drowning in water. I wouldn't know. It always feels the same.

Ah, I guess I'm actually drowning. Sinking to the bottom of his pool. I'm not surprised.

Not the way I'd thought I die but, it does the job.

Darkness slowly took over my vision as my lungs got tired from my panicked breathing and the water rushing in faster then tsunamis. But, I would be free from him.

I, Eli, shall die here tonight with the memories of how I was murdered.

POV #2

Running.

I can't stop, I have to live.

But, my lungs are giving up because of my lack of oxygen.

They are gaining on me, I have to keep going. There's not anywhere else to run though. The dead end is looming over me with vicious intent like it was only there to watch me suffer.

"Shit!" I said aloud while kicking the wall.

A hand covered with a cloth that held night night juice was held over my nose and mouth and I knew not to fight it.

The darkness took over and I let it happen.

I feel like I'm falling.

Oh, I am.

Not really comprehending what's around me but, what looks like stairs to a basement is coming closer to my face every second.

Tumbling and tumbling for what felt like hours but, was only a few seconds.

The basements concrete floor is oddly warm, soothing almost. That was until I realized it was my blood, maybe someone else's, that was giving me warmth.

I slowly fell into the darkness again, only this time, I know I'm not to wake up again. I will be free from him.

I, Zane, shall die here tonight with the regrets of how I let him become my murderer.

POV #3

Fear.

Completely filling every atom of my body was fear.

I had the gun though.

I have a chance. A chance of finally being free of my demons, except they were in front of me while I only had one bullet left.

They had taken everything, everything, everything, everything, everything.

I got it.