Chapter 1: Captured

Our story begins in the middle of the sea, pretty close to tote land. You were currently in a gigantic ship alongside your main crew, all chained in cuffs. The Power users including yourself were put in sea prism stone, making it useless to try to use them. In order to fully understand what is going on, we must go back to how it all started.

Your name is Joplin D. Y/N, a well known powerful pirate in the new world. You were tall, standing to at least 6 ft tall, and Slightly muscular, and you had a face that enchanted women into love. You have thick (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin. But you also wore (F/C) jacket, adorened in (F/C) designs. You wore (F/C) pants, and (F/C) boots, and finished off with a Pirate Cutlass to your side.

You sailed in your mighty ship, The Shining Odin, alongside your even mightier crew. Together, you all were the Xros Pirates, a feared crew in the new world, that had 40 Pirate ships under the same flag, and a big Ally of the Beast Pirates.

As every other time on the ship, the crew was partying, and having fun, while you watched the beautiful sea sway in front of you. Just then, your first mate, Virgo, one of the strongest in the entire crew, and the 1st division commander ran up to you.

Virgo : Oi, Captain. Looks like we got company.

Virgo pointed behind the ship, and we then see another Pirate Ship trailing behind yours. The Jolly Roger begins to become more visible revealing them to be--------

 The Jolly Roger begins to become more visible revealing them to be--------

Crew : The Big Mom Pirates!!!!!!

The opposing ship shoots a cannonball at yours, but it doesn't do anything.

Y/N : Men prepare for battle!!!

As soon as the ship came close, the battle began.

The Xros Pirates jumped onto the opposing Ship, and began a brawl. Meanwhile, you and Virgo were stopped by three muscular pawns.

Virgo : Allow me, Captain.

The pawns approach you and Virgo, and begin to pick up pace.

A purple lance appears in Virgo's hand, and in a split second, he appeared behind them.

Pawn : What th------

Out of nowhere, a explosion happens, sending them crashing into some other pawns.

Info : Virgo Rockweiler
Devil Fruit : Kara Kara no mi ( Void Void Fruit )
Ability : Allows him to Concentrate Void force, allowing him to create energy waves, weapons made of Void force, dissapearing, and explosions. This makes him a Void Human.
Type : Paramecia

You begin to charge into battle, until Someone's voice catches your attention.

??? : You don't seem to be fighting, while your crew is. What type of Captain does that make you.