Chapter 4: Balto's Gang

You stepped off of the ship, and onto the pure gold of El Dorado. Smoothie followed behind you, as did Katakuri and Cracker.

Y/N : What're we supposed to be doing on this island anyways?

Cracker : Apparently there's some type of sweets on this island that is rumored to be covered in golden chocolate. Mama wants us to retrieve all of them, and head back.

Y/N : I should have known. Well, you guys get on looking, cause I've got some napping to do.

Cracker : I don't think so. If your going to be apart of this family, then you have to work as well.

Y/N : I didn't ask to be part of this family in the first place.

Cracker : Who cares! Remember, you've gotta abide by our orders..... Or your parents get killed.

Y/N's balls his fist up, fighting the urge to kill Cracker. Katakuri and Smoothie watch the commotion, contemplating what may happen next. Y/N began to walk forward, and shoved Cracker out of his way, causing him to land flat on his rump. He clutches onto his sword handle, and continued forward. As they began to follow him, he stopped in his tracks, and muttered something loud enough for them.

Y/N: Screw you demons.......

He then continued on his path. But all of a sudden, a loud sound that resembled that of a explosion was heard throughout the island. Out of instinct, you sprinted towards the sound as the three siblings followed. You ran and ran, until you found the source of the sound. When the four of you reached the area, all you guys saw was a crater. And in the crater, a man who looked incredibly hurt. He had scratches all over his body, and he practically looked dead. But he let out long gasps for air, as you ran over to check on him.

You took a knee by his side, and checked his heart rate. It was very weak.

Y/N : What happened? How did you end up like this? 

The man placed his hand on your arm, and gasped out a single name.... "Balto".
You looked at him with a confused expression. You turn your head towards the three siblings, but they looked as if they really didn't care much.

Y/N : Balto. Where can i find him?

*I.M stands for injured man*

I.M : At the center...... Of th-the island. He is holding all of the golden sweets there. Please def----

Before the poor man could finish his sentence, he was stabbed straight through the chest by Katakuri's Mogura. You looked up at the pink haired man with shock written on your face. The injured man took his final breath, and died in your arms.

Y/N : You monster!!! Why would you!!!

Katakuri : He was dying anyways. I simply did him a favor. Anyways, we have a mission to complete. Let's go.

You stood up from your position by the man's side. You grasped your cutlass's handle, and pulled it out. Katakuri got into a fighting stance, prepared to fight back if needed. Smoothie and Cracker watched the commotion going on, as if there was nothing they could do. After all, there really wasn't much they could do. You and Katakuri were stronger then them by 100×.

Cracker : Guys! We still have a mission! The man gave us some intel as to where the sweets are. They might not be there for long.

Smoothie : Cracker is right! The more time spent fighting each other, is more time for them to probably leave with the sweets.

You thought over what they said. Although you weren't apart of their family..... Yet, you knew linlin would be on your case. She would probably execute your parents for your failure as well. You sheathed your cutlass, while still looking at the pink haired man with anger.

Y/N : Your one lucky bastard. Make sure you grab the sweets quickly. I'm gonna pay this " Balto " guy back for what he did.

You gave one final glare before walking off. You we're more focused then ever on this mission. You still kept the poor man in you're mind. "I should bury him after the mission. It'd be inhuman of me to leave a corpse out in the sun to rot."

You continued on you're way, through the forest, not realizing that the four of you were being watched. In a tree nearby, a man dressed in all black, and golden goggles can be seen watching from above. He has a golden den den mushi in his hand, and seems to be contacting someone.

??? : Mr Balto! Mr Balto!

"Stop shouting my name, dammit. I can here you perfectly fine. What is it?" A intimidating voice response.

??? : I've spotted three of the strongest sweet commander's from big mom's crew! Not only that! But "Sea God" Y/N, captain of the Xros Pirates, is with them! It seems they may be after the golden sweets! What do we do?!!

Balto : Hmm...... That's quite the interesting predicament we've gotten ourselves into. Still..... I'm not afraid of neither of them. Hold them off until i arrive. I'll personally deal with them. I don't care how infamous they are! No one messes with "Gold hand" Balto!!!!

And with all being said, the mysterious man named Balto hung up the call. The man in the trees takes another look at the quartet. His soul practically leaves his body when he realizes Katakuri is staring directly at him. Without thinking twice, his arms turn to wings, and he flew away, deeper into the forest.

Y/N : I can only assume that creep is a spy for this "Balto" guy. Hey demon..... I know you saw him as well.

Katakuri : ......... I did. We must hurry. We can't afford to fail this mission, or even take to long. I'm sure all of the waiting will throw her into a hunger pangs.

Y/N : Hunger pangs? What is that?

Smoothie : It's a mental state where Mama looses all control over her mind when she doesn't get what she wants. The last time this happened, she nearly destroyed the entire kingdom.

Cracker : Great! You know now! Can we please focus on this mission so that doesn't happen.

Y/N : I'm surprised you guys would even care? After all, all you guys do is kill anyways.

Cracker was about to say a remark back, but Smoothie covered his mouth. You then began to take off, almost leaving the three commanders behind.

Katakuri : You can sense it to, can you?

Y/N : Damn right. Don't underestimate my haki. A strong presence is on the island.

Katakuri : It's most likely the boss of this entire operation.

Somewhere else, a huge cluster of men are seen moving boxes that we can assume have the golden sweets in them. A man suddenly lands nearby, causing a huge crater to form. This man is huge and muscular. He has tanned skin, and no hair. But he does have yellow eyes. He is dressed in a leather biker jacket with ripped off sleeves. Black jeans tucked into black spiky boots.

The same spy from earlier flew up to him, and landed in front of him.

??? : Sir! Thank goodness you're here! I'm sure they would have killed us had you not arrived on time.

Balto : Pururi....... Everyone...... Get prepared...... We've got a huge battle coming our way.

To Be Continued!!!!

Hey guys! How's everyone been? Sorry i haven't updated this story in a while. I've just been really busy with other things, so i never really had the time. I'll be continuing this story, without a doubt. Anyways, have an awesome day! See ya!