Chapter 3: Fiances meet

It has been a couple hours since you exchanged words with the three daughters of Big Mom. Big Mom had ordered her servents to set up a place for your Crew, but gave no word for where you would rest. You heard a knock on the hall's room, and you answered with "Come in." A bunch of guards walked in, all armed with spears.

Guard : By order, of Big Mom, we will escort you to where you will sleep. Please follow us.

Y/N : Sure.

You walked for a bit until you reached a gigantic door that seemed to reach your height. You open the door, and the place was filled with a beautiful arouma. It smelt sweet. Like strawberry milkshakes. Your favorite. You walk in, drop onto the floor that was covered by a fur that smelt like bananas.

You fell asleep, snuggled up on the fur carpet.

But soon you feel weird. As if someone is watching you. You open your eyes to see a women staring down at you from her bed.

??? : You've awaken

??? : You've awaken.

Y/N : Oh, sorry. I didn't know this room was occupied. The names Joplin D. Y/N.

??? : I know who you are.

Y/N : ........... Well...... Who might you be?

Smoothie : My name is Charlotte Smoothie. The one you will marry. Or should I say in simpler terms, your fiance.

Y/N : Oh, so your the one Linlin spoke of. Well-------

Smoothie : Go take a shower. I left some hot water in there for you. There's also a towel hung up near the tub.

Y/N : Right. Thanks.

Y/N thoughts : She is quite the strange type. They'd better not be trying to kill me at the wedding.

The next day, You were already awake. You had gotten dressed with the clothes the guards had sent you.

You wore a blue button up shirt with a design of a lightning bolt colored in gold. You wore pants that rolled up to your ankles, and boots. You finished off with a cape with designs of a waves and clouds. The designers had a great sense of fashion.

You grabbed your cutlas and headed to the hall were your crew was. But before you reached there, Some Guards stopped you.

Y/N : What do you midgets want now?

Guard : By order of Big Mom, you are to report to her for breakfast this morning. She wants to discuss somethings with you.

With a sigh, you begin to follow the Guards, and you soon reach a beautiful garden.

"mama! Mama! Y/N! Over here!"

You look to see The demon, Big Mom seated in a special chair, next to someone...... Smoothie. You walk over to the table and simply say "Good Morning", before taking a seat.

B.M : I hope you slept comfortably last night.

Y/N : Yes..... Very Carefully.

Y/N thoughts : It wasn't a bed, but that carpet was pretty soft.

B.M : Great! That's good to hear. So yesterday, you most likely met my daughter, and your soon to be wife. I was thinking maybe you should accept her on one of her missions, and get to know her. If your going to be part of my family, then you should act the part. 

Y/N : Right, whatever. But after this little mission, I'm hitting the sea with my crew.

B.M : I'm afraid I can't allow that.

Y/N : Yeah? Why's that?

B.M : Because your wedding will be taking place next monday. I need you where we can see you until then.

You look at Smoothie, who looked like she didn't really care about any of this.

B.M : Do you understand now?

Y/N :....... Ugh........ Fine.

B.M : Great, enjoy your breakfast.

You look at the plate placed in front of you. It was filled with jelly beans, gummy bears, and jelly filled donuts.

Y/N : What the hell is this?

Chef : Your breakfast sir.

Y/N : This Old Kid, looks like someone's unicorn took a crap in my plate. You serve this for breakfast?

B.M : What is the issue now?!

Y/N : Linlin, are you trying to give me high blood pressure? This isn't breakfast! It's a whole sugar rush waiting to happen!

B.M : You whine and complain to much! To much fussing for a man! Pirates now a days are so soft!!

Y/N : Come on! Have you ever heard of anything called "Diabetes"? I don't want that! For now on, I want a regular breakfast meal with eggs, pancakes, etc. Capiche?

Chef : Y-Yes sir. Sorry sir.

You get up from the table, and storm out of the garden. You hadn't noticed Smoothie smirking the entire time.

B.M : Smoothie.... Darling...... Set off for your mission already..... And make sure to bring that trouble maker to.

Smoothie : Okay, Mama.

As soon as Smoothie exited the Garden, Linlin went complete terminator mode, destroying everything in her way.

Meanwhile at the socks where the ship was set at.

You had finished addressing your crew, before Smoothie came. She took you to the boat where a couple of her other siblings were waiting. You sat on the edge of the ship, a look of pure boredom stretched across your face. Just you agreed to marry her daughter, the old hag now believes she can tell you what to do as if you were another one of her slaves. In a way she kind of reminded you of the Drunk hag, Kaido.

"Tell me about Yourself." Someone said from behind you. You turned your head to see her.....  Smoothie.

Y/N : What'd you Say?

Smoothie : Are you hard of hearing? Tell me about your self.

Y/N thoughts : Rude bitch.

Y/N : Why do you Care? You guy's are probably going to try to kill me directly after were married anyways. Not that I'll let that happen though.

Smoothie stared at you, causing you to notice how beautiful she truly was. You quickly faced away from her, trying to make sure she didn't notice your mad blush.

Smoothie : You seem to think of my family as nothing more then demons.

Y/N : Obviously i would. Anyone who knows the existence of your family which is practically every single person in the world, would say that is what you guys are. Your mother has a rep, y'know.

Smoothie : But your strong.... What do you have to fear of?

Y/N : The safety of my parents and my people. You know what..... Do you not realize how feared you guys are?

Smoothie : I do. It's just that I didn't expect someone like yourself to also be afraif of us.

Y/N : Don't get it twisted, I'm not scared of you. But how can I trust that you goods would possibly not attempt anything after we get...... You know..... Married.

Smoothie : Well, y------

Cracker : Smoothie.

Smoothie : What is it?

Cracker : We're here. We've reached the island of Dorado.

To Be Continued.....

(P.s sorry it's been a hot minute since I last updated this Story)