a reason. [M]

Moonbyul POV

"That was it for today, girls, enjoy your weekend and rest well, I'll see you on Monday" our teacher said bowing to us one last time before leaving the four of us alone.

The first thing the girls do is running to get their stuff, to drink water and check their phones, and I would've done the same but I just kept standing in the middle of the room with my head low just hearing them typing on their phones, it was the right moment to do it even tho I was terrified and paralyzed.

"Byul? Do you wanna keep practicing or what?" Wheein asked a minute later, making the other girls also turn their heads to my direction.
"You shouldn't, just stretch and drink water, we're leaving in a moment" Yongsun said low key answering the past question, but I still kept my silence.
"Is there something you want to say?" Hyejin asked then, walking towards me along with the rest.
"Yes, I really need to say something" I whispered loud enough for them to hear it.

I felt my body shaking by feeling the presence of them around me, and it became even more intense when Yong grabbed my shoulder in a cheerful way, which wasn't cheering me up at all.

"You can say it, it's just the four of us right now" she said with a friendly voice.

It took me another minute to make up my mind and to finally create a single sentence, so I just started by stuttering and playing with my fingers.

"So... it's been some months since I've been thinking about this but... I didn't knew if I should've confess it or not... I didn't want to make you mad at me... or get you guys into any problem because of my fault... I'm sorry for that..." I said making an uncomfortable pause.

"You're worrying me Byul, just say it" Wheein said very softly and probably in a sad way too.

"I'm sorry, I know this isn't something that you guys expected so I'll understand if you don't agree with that" I make another pause to start sobbing cause a lot of tears started accumulating in my eyes. "I finally accepted this enough to tell you, I've been accepting the fact that I might be... that I actually am... lesbian"

I heard how the three of them swallowed when I mentioned the last word. But it wasn't a positive sign. I wasn't ready to see their faces so I just closed my eyes and squeezed my lips while letting my tears come out.

"B-byul, it's okay" Wheein finally said patting my shoulder. "It's okay, it really is"
"Yes it is... I mean I somehow expected it from you but I didn't knew you were doing this right now you know? I'm surprised but it's fine, is not like we are going to hate you for this" Hyejin continued cleaning my tears softly with her thumb.

An uncomfortable silence invaded us again because we knew it was Yongsun's moment to say something. After all she was still our leader and I was her best friend, she just had to say something about it, so I finally opened my eyes and stared at her, it didn't broke my heart, it made me feel extremely mad at her because she had a disgusted expression on her face that I couldn't read.

"Unnie..." Hyejin whispered to her hitting her arm with her elbow, trying to make her say at least something.
"What? What am I supposed to say? Congrats? Is that what you want to hear from me, Byul?"
"No... I just want your acceptance" I whispered feeling so small in front of her this time.
"And for what? You already took the decision so you don't need any acceptance now" she said so coldly crossing her arms.
"I didn't took any decision, unnie, this is who I am, that's why I want you to accept me"
"I do, but still you messed everything up, do you really think it will be easy from now on to deal with someone like you? Everything would've been better if you just kept your mouth closed this time Byul"
"D-deal with someone like me? What do you even mean with that?
"We are all girls here..."