🍋 L E V I 🍋

Ideas really just pop in my head. In this story the reader is Taller that Levi since he canonically likes tall women (I think). Height isn't specified so you could imagine him being a height shorter than you if you are short. So basically you would be a tall woman to him ig.

You are the same age as Levi and the other characters mentioned are legal ages.
This story is long. If you don't enjoy reading I don't recommend reading this.
❗️- skip to this for lemon if you don't feel like reading the short bit.
:::::
•Dom Reader
•Sub Levi
•Oral sex
•Deep throat
•Overstimulation
•group sex
•slight bondage (only hands)
2,215 Words (-that^)

"Hey have you heard?" Armin announces.

"Heard about what?" Eren asked.

"There's a rumor going around about a woman who could beat Captain Levi! She beat Levi in everything. It's hard to believe, but they say that she even lives outside the walls. Although, she's never actually been seen before." Armin explained.

The rumors were extremely hard to believe. A random woman who lives outside the walls amongst titans, excels at everything, and surpasses humanity's strongest? It's gotta be a joke. Fortunately, the rumors are true, but some important details are left out.

"The woman went by the name of y/n l/n," Armin says as the Captain unconsciously heard walking by.

Levi rushed over to the two nervous upon hearing that name.

"Where have you heard that name!? Have you seen her?" Levi demanded. Sweat leaked down his forehead while he shook profusely. The boys looked back at their captain mortified. He was always so calm and collected and they'd never imagined they'd see him lose his cool over the mere mention of a possibly fake name.

"She's real?" Eren gasped. He couldn't believe it. All his doubts were thrown away when he saw an unfamiliar woman in provocative clothes walked right in through the door.

"Realer than the look on shorty's face right now." She said nonchalantly. Levi flinched hearing her voice. He couldn't believe it. To the two boys her voice was smooth and calming but to Levi...it was different.

"Levi. Still a runt I see." Levi glared at the woman and retorted "I thought you were dead." She looked down at Levi and laughed low in her throat. It was scarier than Hangi's wicked laughs.

"You think I'd die that easily huh Levi?" Levi did his signature "tch" and walked past her through the door. She went up to Eren and Armin and whispered something in their ears that caused them to go deep in shock. The woman smirked at the two boys and turned on her heel to follow the little man.

Levi POV

'How is she still alive? I saw her get eaten with my own eyes on that mission. This can't be real. Tch damned woman.' I thought to myself. I don't believe this, but she was there in front of me and the brats saw her too. Likewise, I'm not crazy.

I walked outside to get some fresh air. Not only that, but I knew she was following behind me and I kept my distance when she seemed to feel closer behind me.

"Levi~" She sang out. 'Why the hell is she here?'

I turned to face her even though I didn't want to but ever since she had left me my feelings remained. I couldn't ignore her. She had full control over me and I hate it.