🍋 A L L M I G H T 🍋

Includes:
•Fake Suicide💉
•Public Sex
•Masochist Reader
•Fisting
•Spanking
Tw: mentions of blood 🩸
quirk : immortal

Female Reader

Halloween night. The one night where you could really scare the shit outta kids. Especially with your quirk. On missions you usually just let your opponent beat you just to get to see the look on their face when they find out you literally can't die.

You were looking down on the city. People of all ages dressed up as their favorite characters, mythical creatures, and even inanimate objects.
However, you were dressed as the thing you hated the most.

Heroes.

Even though you hated to wear the costume you thought it would be better to scare children dressed as a hero and then dramatically die. That'll give them some good ole ✨Trauma✨!

You saw a small group of kids passing by the building you stood on. Just as they got closer you purposely slipped off of it. Blood and guts spilled all over the concrete. The children screamed in horror and ran away cryin to their mommies boohoo!

When they were far enough you got up. Your body fully restored while the previous bits were still scattered. You gave a good laugh at it and started to skip away. Only to be stopped by a familiar someone.

"That wasn't very nice young woman."

His voice was deep and it turned you on. Although you hated the hint of heroic laced with it.

"Whatcha gonna do about it AlL MiGhT!? Haah!?" You laughed and waved him off.

All Might stood in the same place shocked. No one ever gave him that type of attitude other than Bakugo. He looked at you and admired your body. The tight suit showed off your edges and curves. It was taunting him.

Just before you could fully leave from the alleyway All might grabbed your arm and jumped up. Everything all happened in a matter of seconds. One second you were heading out of the alleyway and now your flying in the air with the hero you hate the most.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!? Let me go!" You wiggled your arm to try and loosen his grip but it only got tighter. All Might didn't say a word he just kept gracefully flying through the air.

After having a little airtime you landed on top of a building.

"What the hell was that for-"

You paused seeing his usual smile now nonexistent. Slightly frightened you began to slowly back away until all of a sudden he was behind you. He wrapped your body in his arms and pinned you down to the ground. You winced a little in pain but it soon went away.

Everything was silent. Uncomfortably Silent.

"For a second there I didn't recognize you (y/n)."

You gasped. 'How? How did he know my name?'

"You've done many bad things in your life and you should be taught a lesson, villain."

You smirked and giggled a little. All the seriousness and pain was really... turning you on. You blushed and lifted your ass close to his crotch and swayed your hips. All Might inaudibly gasped at you soft brushes against him.

"W-what are you doing!?" He asked.

"All this stuff is turning me on so much! Could you tighten your grip a little more? A-and step on me please? I don't care how much I hate you just rail me please~!" You responded.

All might was taken aback. Of course he did want to but you were a villain and it could possibly hurt his reputation. Your body teased him. He wanted to ravage your insides and do as he pleased with your body.

He couldn't seem to control his urges. His body moved on its own. It's been years since he's been inside a woman at all. So many things he wanted to try. So many things he wanted to do again. But at this moment he could only do so much. He reached for the back of your costume and gripped it tight.

He ripped it like it was a mere piece of paper. You blushed and smiled brightly. Just as he couldn't control his urges you couldn't control yours either. All might was kneeling over your smaller body.

No words were said. Only actions were done. You were still laid on your tummy. He spanked your ass hard. You moaned and he spanked you again.

"This is your punishment villian. You're going to do as I say." He said.

"Okay~"

"Okay what?" He pressed.

"Okay~.... Master?"

All might nodded his head and picked you up. Still kneeling he held you over his knee. He spanked you once more before inserting a finger inside you. He pumped it in and out while you let out low moans. One finger wasn't enough so he added another and then another until you moaned loud enough for him.

At this point he was about to add his last finger inside. He had thought about the things he had wanted to try out and this was the perfect opportunity. He pulled up his sleeve. Your eyes widened already knowing what was about to go down.

"ahh finally~!"

He added his last finger in and he pumped it in and out with the rest. You moaned loud enough for the people in the building to hear although All Might wanted to hear your louder. He took out his hand and balled it up to a fist. He slowly inserted his fist into you. You pussy was stretching and it hurt but you loved the mixture of pain and pleasure.

All Might was wrist deep into you. He began to pound you with his fist going at a fast pace. With each thrust going deeper and deeper. You were a moaning and blushing mess.

"Hnn Master! Faster! Faster!" You begged him to speed it up. He did as you pleased and picked up the pace.

You were getting near your release. A know formed in your stomach. The pressure was building up.

"Ahh yessh I-i'm cumming!!"

After the eminence pounding you finally came all over his forearm.

He removed his arm from inside you and wiped it off with a small cloth he kept with support items. He wiped his arm but not fingers. He slowly licked those while looking you straight in the eye. After he was finished he flew off.

"Wow not even a goodbye? Same old piece of shit." You muttered to yourself smiling.

—————

A/N

I'm not gonna lie the first time I saw fisting I was terrified😃.