chapter 13

LaLa POV

I got to school a little late I was sick most of the night I haven't told my mom yet im a little scared she might flip out but oh well. Ive been working a one of my close friends shops  making hella money saveing. Then sometimes go to the strip club and get a lil more im moving out soon. So she shouldnt be to mad.

I came out the restroom frkm throwing up all my breakfast I was a lil pissed but hey whatever I seen devonta jn the hall walking with some lil Hoe didnt say mucb just walked past headed to class the girl looked at me and smile and gave him a kiss he kissed back my heart ran out my chest and the tears fell he grabed my arm and ask if i was ok I snapped

Me: I cant believe yo ass, I tell you im pregnant and this the shit you do fuck and that bitch I hope you happy

D: look im...

Me: save it done keep it moving man im good on you.

I walk straight to class mad ass hell had to calm down because I was pregnant and didnt wanna stress dnot good for the babyi finished all work and got a little extra for later so ill be business all night. I got hkme and packed up all my clothes and shoes started loading up  my truck I found a really nice apartment 2beds and baths it was nice I moved jn got settle and headed back to moms house to tell everything  even me moving out.

D POV

I was in the hall it was time to go to 3rd class I was walking my home girl she lowkey like me I like he 2 but not like that. Lala hadnt got to school yet but ned thing I knew kim was kissing me and hell I kissed back. I broke tge kiss and saw lala walking pass me with tear and hurt in her eyes. I knew I fucked up  she snapped on me and walked off I hope I can fix this shit here.

KIM POV

I know Lala and D are together but he was my friend first so why noy kiss him I seen lala walking down the hall perfect timing I grabed D face and kissed hi m and lawd his lips are soft he kissed me back and then he saw lala she snapped on him but what really caught me is he got her pregnant before me damn.

Now I got some more planing to do.