chapter 14

Lala pov

D has been blowing up my phone for the past 4 weeks i havnt talk to him looked at him nothing. I dont have the time for him right now i gotta baby to bring into this world. I really have no words for him his friends nor his new bitch. Im showing now and im im only 2months. I talk to my mom told her everything she was happy and mad. Mad because i moved out and im working.

D pov

Man i miss my baby sooo fucking much i havnt been focus on nothing not my school nor football. I fucked up i kiss kim back and my baby saw it and to top it all off my baby pregnant. Ive went to her moms house and she dont live there anymore. No ones seen i havnt seen her at school nothing and the traps are falling apart. I hustle but football is my life.

Kim pov.

Ive been seeing d around but he doesnt say 2 words to me and its kind of fuck up hell i was here before her i love him but he acts as if he dont want nothing to do with me and thats starting to piss me off. Maybe i can get lala into a fight and he'll want nall thats child play ill invite her man to my house and put it on him hmm and here he comes.

Me:hey d

D: what up kim

Me: what you doing later on

D: going to find lala and make shit right

Me: awl well you wanna chill before you do that i mean i got the house to myself

D: look kim your my friend and thats it i dont like you like that i love lala. She caring my seed she where i wanna be that kiss was a big a very big mistake and it wont happen again.

Me: well damn d i just wanted to chill. But wait how you love a bitch who dont call you nor text you and you dont even kno where she is she could be with another nigga

D: see i know my baby.....

Lala: i kno my man so please step the fuck off. I wont be pregnant forever hunny i had respect for you because you were his friend but after hearing you wanna fuck him and have his baby i lost it. I thought we could be friend and be close but your nothing but a selfish bitch and i wont be around it. D we need to talk later sorry ive been busy.

She kissed him and walked away D looked at me a shook his head

Me:  what d

D: nothing i gotta go

He walked away with nothing else to be said i felt the tears but i wont let them fall its time for some shady shit bitch got me fucked up. But wait she had respect for my friend damn i gotta lot to think about.

Small update